• SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Were they online soulmates?

:laugh:
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    This is totally not what I thought this thread was going to be about. I thought the OP was going to say she saw her boyfriend's crush on 106&park (as in a location) and wanted our opinions as to whether she should have pushed her into traffic or kept on walking.

Yes, I am disappointed.

I was thinking "how rude to give a location of someone on the Internet." I blame age.

I blame my expectations on most of my message board experience being wedding planning and baby/parenting boards. I'm just conditioned at this point to expect every poster to be batsh!t crazy.

Agree that BSC is rampant on here
  • a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    Options

slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

I scrolled up to see who originally wrote this because I was prepared to send out a friend request because I knew we had to be friends. You can imagine my relief when I realized we were already friends.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options

I scrolled up to see who originally wrote this because I was prepared to send out a friend request because I knew we had to be friends. You can imagine my relief when I realized we were already friends.

:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    704.gif

Oh My GOD this....
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    get better for yourself, not to "outdo" her or get his attention. Be hot for you, because it makes YOU happy. Also, never heard of whatever it was you referred to.
  • Siigh_duck
    Siigh_duck Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm actually super curious to see what she looks like xD
    Options
    I am so beyond jealous. I'm trying to laugh it off. But she's PERFECT. & Not only that but now she's on August Alsina's music video Benediction & going to be on 106&park. I mean, it's pretty cool that he was friends with someone who is now going to be famous soon. But it's like DAAAAAMNNN REALLY. He was so in-love with this girl -_- but can you blame him? But now this gives me all the more reason to work my *kitten* off and get an amazing body!!! & work harder towards my goals & dreams of becoming a model.

Meh. She didn't like him then she sure isn't going to come back for him now. You have nothing to worry about.....Even if she is way hotter.

even if.... I mean, because now she's not only hot, but famous, too. Or maybe famous, because I'm not sure who those people (bands)? are.
  • LittleBallofFurr
    LittleBallofFurr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Fishing....fishing...fishing COMPLIMENT! You caught one!
  • ValGogo
    Options
    get better for yourself, not to "outdo" her or get his attention. Be hot for you, because it makes YOU happy. Also, never heard of whatever it was you referred to.

Lord, she's 18. This guy will be history by the end of summer. No offense honey, you are very cute but I'd focus more on getting a good education or being a good mom (I'm assuming that is your kid in the picture) and not being a model. That leads to soooooo many other problems.
  • TheAverageDan
    TheAverageDan Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    me either.... then I read: He is best known for his single "I Luv This ****" .... which explains why I don't know who he is.
    Options

Lord, she's 18. This guy will be history by the end of summer. No offense honey, you are very cute but I'd focus more on getting a good education or being a good mom (I'm assuming that is your kid in the picture) and not being a model. That leads to soooooo many other problems.

I don't care how old she is. She still needs to focus on doing things to better herself for HERSELF and not to be "hotter" than some boyfriends ex crush or hot for the boyfriend. Period.
  • ValGogo
    Options

I don't care how old she is. She still needs to focus on doing things to better herself for HERSELF and not to be "hotter" than some boyfriends ex crush or hot for the boyfriend. Period.

Uhhh, YEAH grouchy, that's basically what I said. Jeeeezuz!
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    I am so beyond jealous. I'm trying to laugh it off. But she's PERFECT. & Not only that but now she's on August Alsina's music video Benediction & going to be on 106&park. I mean, it's pretty cool that he was friends with someone who is now going to be famous soon. But it's like DAAAAAMNNN REALLY. He was so in-love with this girl -_- but can you blame him? But now this gives me all the more reason to work my *kitten* off and get an amazing body!!! & work harder towards my goals & dreams of becoming a model.

I have no idea what those things are... But I do know this... YOU are gorgeous, so stop comparing yourself to her. He's with YOU now, not HER.
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    I have no idea who any of these people are, but here's something to consider: my high school sweetheart is a bass player in a band. I'm not familiar with them because it isn't a genre I know, but apparently lots of other people are and they are considered very successful. He looks fantastic. I am happy for him. Now, if you will excuse me, I am going home to my boyfriend and I am not going to dwell on a guy who was my world in high school because I'm not in high school anymore. See how that works? :flowerforyou:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Damn, I feel like missing out...I don't know what any of those things are...

I wouldn't give this too much energy OP...you're 18...I know it seems like the pinnacle of life now, but really it's not...there are far better things to come I promise.
    Options

lol, if you only knew me. You would know I'm not at all grouchy, lol. I was responding to the "lord, she's only 18..." part of your response to me. :wink:
  • ValGogo
    Options

lol, if you only knew me. You would know I'm not at all grouchy, lol. I was responding to the "lord, she's only 18..." part of your response to me. :wink:

OK, I forgive you....:wink: That grouchy part was me emulating Jennifer Lawrence in Silver Linings Playbook..Love that movie.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    It doesn't really sound like she's going to be famous.

That's what I thought too. No one knows the name of any music video background dancers do they?