Any New Food Products You Love?

Options
I am always big on trying new food products, especially with the current health craze in the markets.
Have you tried something fairly new that you'd like to rave about? I would love to hear about some new stuff!

One new product I found was FlapJacked protein pancake mix. At 200 calories per serving with 17g protein and 6g fiber, I have finally found a new love ! The pancakes are filling and the flavor is fantastic. The best part is all you do is ADD WATER! Measure 1/2 cup mix with 1/2 cup water! I like to add almond extract and cocoa powder sometimes. The flavors you can add are endless!

Does anyone have any products to share?

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Wheat thins popped chips. They sent me a sample bag. 120 calories a serving but it's 26 chips, and it's a pretty huge serving. I got the sour cream and onion ones... So good.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I don't know how new they are, but Beanitos chips are fantastic! I got the pinto ones. I'm not a big bean eater, but the chips, ohmahgawsh.
  • Nuccia2012
    Nuccia2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Walden Farms Pancake Syrup. Their other "calorie free" offerings are iffy (to me) at best, but this is pretty close in flavor and consistency. For very few calories, I am willing to give it a whirl.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Popcorn chips
  • JJeMitchell
    JJeMitchell Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    SKINNY POP popcorn. Got a HUGE bag at Costco. It has 39 calories a cup...I can fill a bowl for like, 120 calories and it's super filling!!!
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Fage Fruyo isn't new, but after discovering it I've been getting so much more protein. It's the only greek yogurt I can stand...and I actually love it!
  • JengaJess
    JengaJess Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I don't think they're new- but they're new to me- morningstar tomato & basil pizza veggie burgers.
    110 calories and 10 grams of protein and 100% delicious.
  • Inshape13
    Inshape13 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Not really new, but the Kroger Simple Truth gluten free blueberry "eggos" are really good. I am not gluten free, but I stick with them because I like them better than the other brands/types out there.
  • JordynLynnn
    Options
    Walden Farms Pancake Syrup. Their other "calorie free" offerings are iffy (to me) at best, but this is pretty close in flavor and consistency. For very few calories, I am willing to give it a whirl.
    I have tried WF BBQ sauce before and I didn't like it, but the syrup everyone seems to like. I just feel like its a chemical storm in a bottle. What kind of sweetener is in it?
  • janine2355
    janine2355 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I am always big on trying new food products, especially with the current health craze in the markets.
    Have you tried something fairly new that you'd like to rave about? I would love to hear about some new stuff!

One new product I found was FlapJacked protein pancake mix. At 200 calories per serving with 17g protein and 6g fiber, I have finally found a new love ! The pancakes are filling and the flavor is fantastic. The best part is all you do is ADD WATER! Measure 1/2 cup mix with 1/2 cup water! I like to add almond extract and cocoa powder sometimes. The flavors you can add are endless!

Does anyone have any products to share?

SAGE VALLEY WHITE CHEDDAR PUFFS, THEY ARE ADDICTING!!!
  • sargessexyone
    sargessexyone Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Wheat thins popped chips. They sent me a sample bag. 120 calories a serving but it's 26 chips, and it's a pretty huge serving. I got the sour cream and onion ones... So good.

These ^^^^ are so freakin good. Also, Walmart has these turkey bites by Old Wisconsin. Only 80 calories for 6 pieces and they are way better than Slim Jims.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Not new, but I love the Noosa yogurt I bought at Giant. It's an Australian style yogurt that is very creamy.
  • ffargynnig
    ffargynnig Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    soo addicted to Arctic Zero!
  • aqualeo1
    aqualeo1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options

Yes! I just ate some!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    http://www.lindtusa.com/shop/hello-12080--1?utm_campaign=HELLO+|+Branded+|+Exact&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=ppc&utm_term=lindt%20hello&utm_content=bk7kwpcG_dc|pcrid|4210858317|pkw|lindt%20hello|pmt|e

I've tried the Strawberry Cheesecake Bar/Stick & the Chocolate Cookies & Cream bar both which are pretty yummy.

Also the Chips Ahoy Root Beer cookies are pretty good.
  • Tryxxie2013
    Tryxxie2013 Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Anything from Skinny Cow. Everytime these things come out, I have to try them. Unfortunately, because I'm in Canada, we don't get all of the flavours or we get them long after everyone else.

But they are incredible...especially the new Dark Chocolate Dream Clusters. Nips my chocolate/caramel cravings in the butt without killing my calories. Only 120 calories per pack...so worth it!
  • bexcobham
    bexcobham Posts: 107
    Options
    Dell Ugo chickpea pasta. Gluten free and slow carb, it's tasty and filling. It's made with free range eggs too.
  • pinkshiningstar
    pinkshiningstar Posts: 140 Member
    Options

My boyfriend and I picked up the orange/yellow bag (he's a huge Doritos fan, I can pass on them). They were terrible. We actually threw them away. Huge bummer. Couldn't tell if they were a BBQ, something chipotle, brown sugar, lime... really confusing. A hot mess of a Dorito, IMO. :laugh:
  • 23crizzle
    23crizzle Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yasso greek yogurt ice cream bars! They are between 80-130 cal, all natural/limited ingredients, no artificial sweeteners, loaded with protein. I love the salted caramel. It is only 100 cal and so much creamier than any ice cream bar out there!