I gained back the weight I lost.

Options
Hi guys!

My name's Krystal, and i'm 21. on March 14, 2012 I started my weight loss journey. and throughout the course of a 9 months, I lost 55 pounds and in doing so I gained confidence, stamina, and self awareness. While still in the middle of my journey, I ended up meeting an amazing person who's now my Fiancee. After first moving in together, I let my diet slip up a bit. We were always going out to eat, and I wasn't making the best choices. However, I still kept up my workouts. Then eventually the workouts stopped all together, and before I knew it I got on the scale and realized that I was only 2 pounds away from my starting weight.

Even though I was and still am extremely disappointed in myself for letting all that hard work and sweat go down the drain, I'm ready to get back to the healthy lifestyle I use to lead. I'm not gonna let this hold me back. In fact, I'm gonna let it push me forward.

One of the things I found extremely helpful in losing weight was having a solid support system. I love seeing other peoples progress, and having people there to hold me accountable and keep me on track. So if any of you that are on this journey to healthy, feel free to add me! I'm also a runner, so other runner friends would be awesome!

Thanks everyone :)

Replies

• __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
  • martinel2099
    martinel2099 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome back Krystal.

The past is the past, get back on the horse and get back to it. You've successfully lost weight so I know you know what to do. Remember this doesn't have to feel like a super strict diet and if you're ready for a break try setting yourself to maintenance mode instead of quitting all together.

Count the calories then start watching the weight come off. You can do it .
  • absolament
    absolament Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Changing habits is challenging. But you'll get there and each time you do you will be more knowledgeable about your body than before. Fitness is a journey, not a destination. Just keep your health your priority... it's as important as brushing your teeth. Eat right daily and exercise regularly. Try not to worry about the numbers because they will change from time to time. As long as you are maintaining good habits you will always be on the right path.
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    I'm in a similar situation... sending a fr x
  • Yellowbelly84
    Yellowbelly84 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Same Here :-( Friend request sent.
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    You fall off the horse, and get right back on! :)
    FR Sent! I'd love to support you :heart: