This is MY Success story!

Options
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkJMr0gP7Jk&playnext=1&list=PLDB6E55757321E3FA&index=1

I will start with this video. BeachBody is what changed my body. I was on the opposite side of the pole. I needed to gain muscle. I was skrony and non threatening. Walked on. and i have a family to take care of. I gained 20 lbs. of raw muscle. I gained so much confidence.

And now I'm on the fast track to helping others do the same. On either side of the pole get to the middle.

Replies

• luvmygroundtrooper
    Options
    How awesome! Thanks for sharing your story, its inspiring! I'm on day 2, so I needed to see the inspiration!
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    I'm glad it helped
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    (if you have fox fire)
    this is the video from carl deickler that made me decide to do it
  • Procrastinator
    Options
    Even though I am looking to lose a couple of kilos, I am actually aiming for the more toned look (beachbody look) as I am not actually overweight. This is perfect for me. Thank you :)
    Great story and well done on your achievement :)
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    I'm into a hybrid now
    p90x/insanity/p90x plus
  • borys12
    borys12 Posts: 98
    Options
    Hi, I am on 1 week of 90 Master Series. I love it, I am really exhausted after sessions. What is strange and positive,
    I fell more from P90 than from my gym. It proves how efficient it is.

I'm considering quit gym, and carry on at home, although most cardios are done there anyway.

Congratulations !
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Beachbody didn't change your body, YOU did. Regardless, great job buddy! Ive done 1 round Power90, 2 P90X and P90X+, and am now doing Muay Thai and Jui Jitsui MMA training on top of P90X.
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Tell me, are you here to sell bbody stuff or to motivate people? Now I can't stand salesmen. Be a motivator and not a salesman.
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Tell me, are you here to sell bbody stuff or to motivate people? Now I can't stand salesmen. Be a motivator and not a salesman.

Agreed Roy. I think a success story is much more motivating than a BeachBody video. How nice it would have been if you'd done a slide show of where YOU came from to where YOU are now. The BeachBody video did nothing from me and I derive no motivation from it. I have a BeachBody m'ship, have 4 of their collections so I'm far from anti-BB... I just wish all the BB coaches would stop trying to shove their business in our faces. The results speak for themselves. Perhaps you can tag on something about YOUR success.

Thanks.
  • snarky
    snarky Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    why isn't this considered spam?
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    Actually You all have good points. I DO need to learn how to make a video of ME. I'll figure it out. I admit I'm new to this and learning.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!