Newbie ^^

Options
Hi guys! Nice to meet you, I'm Airi, I'm 25 and I thought I would give MFP a shot. I started my "diet" 3 months ago and have lost 32 pounds which I'm very proud of! But I seem to have hit a plateau >_< (and I still have a long way to go). I'm kind of a defeatist so I need friends to share tips with and to help each other out ^^.

Replies

• Seoul11
    Seoul11 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • kahlee2014
    kahlee2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Take it a day at a time and make sure you have a lot of friends and a great support structure. It will give you the motivation to work on breaking that plateau. :happy:
  • handbagfan
    handbagfan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I too am a newbie here. I found MFP when looking for calorie apps - WOW, this a brilliant site, though I'm still finding my way round. I am 54, have two beautiful grown up daughters and have been married for over 30 years. I have followed WW Pro Points but got to a plateau so I decided to try calorie counting. I have even joined The Walk Lbs Challenge (day 2). Has anyone got any tips / advice re counting calories - still struggling to stick to limit. I have 3 meals and sometimes snacks. My lunchtimes are busy and rushed as I work in primary school so I usually end up eating fresh fruit which ups my sugar allowance. :smile: