Big Muscle Problems

SGM_Adonis
SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
Don't you hate it when people are always asking you to move stuff for them? Dude, I just finished killing my legs...you know not what you ask.

All these muscles and can't even carry a ream of paper. The DOMS.

Replies

• Platform_Heels
    Platform_Heels Posts: 388 Member
    I get that from my husband. "Hey Honey. I need you over here to lift (insert big, heavy, awkward thing) and carry it a million yards across the world, up a billion stairs to the attic. I've seen what you lift. You GOT this!"
  • and here I thought people asked me because I look like a Mexican :/
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    MapleFlavouredMaiden Posts: 595 Member
    can you rearrange my bedroom furniture for me please? I'll watch.
  • SGM_Adonis
    and here I thought people asked me because I look like a Mexican :/

Dooooood...you do realize I am Mexican? I don't even...don't make me act a fool, up in here, up in here.
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    That is NOT why I asked you to bend over and pick up that ream of paper.
    10nb254jpg_zps48c0dc76.gif
  • SGM_Adonis
    10nb254jpg.gif

Initial inclination is to talk about the bend and snap. On afterthought, I probably would lose my man card for knowing what the bend and snap is. So let's just pretend that I may or may not know how to properly pull off the bend and snap.
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Yeah dude it's a real problem ! And then they have the gaul to suggest "because you've worked up a sweat you should take your clothes off to cool down" .. and then all of a sudden R Kelly comes on out of nowhere? It's so annoying. I like R Kelly so of course I dance..

I don't mind the dollar bills being stuffed in my gonch but I'm not a piece of meat to be......

Wait a ****ing second...... :noway:
  • SGM_Adonis
    Yeah dude it's a real problem ! And then they have the gaul to suggest "because you've worked up a sweat you should take your clothes off to cool down" .. and then all of a sudden R Kelly comes on out of nowhere? It's so annoying. I like R Kelly so of course I dance..

I don't mind the dollar bills being stuffed in my gonch but I'm not a piece of meat to be......

This rigth here bro, always starts with loading the 5 gallon water onto the water station and ends like this.....

wig-less-o.gif
  • Platform_Heels
    Platform_Heels Posts: 388 Member

U actually look like a bartender I know.

Tito Loco! Is that YOU!?
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member

This rigth here bro, always starts with loading the 5 gallon water onto the water station and ends like this.....

wig-less-o.gif
    My favorite part is the reaction of the woman in the background :laugh: . Seriously though, he should have known better.
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    10nb254jpg.gif

Initial inclination is to talk about the bend and snap. On afterthought, I probably would lose my man card for knowing what the bend and snap is. So let's just pretend that I may or may not know how to properly pull off the bend and snap.

Whoever said orange is the new pink, is seriously disturbed.
  • SGM_Adonis

wig-less-o.gif
    My favorite part is the reaction of the woman in the background :laugh: . Seriously though, he should have known better.

Anyone know the name of this wrestling move? Is it effective?
  • odwall
    odwall Posts: 148 Member

U actually look like a bartender I know.

Tito Loco! Is that YOU!?

Give me the number of that bartender!
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    I thought this thread was going to be about not being able to even wipe my own *kitten*. Because I'm so swole. I am disappoint.
  • SGM_Adonis
    I thought this thread was going to be about not being able to even wipe my own *kitten*. Because I'm so swole. I am disappoint.

Exercise that muscle a bit more and you could probably make a three pointer from your living room lazy boy.