Smart Snacking, GrazeBox

Options
I just wanted to share a product I have recently fell in love with. The monthly subscription food boxes are on fire right now, but I found a very cheap $6 per box subscription called Graze Box. If you look at the site, they have many options of healthy snacks both sweet and savory. You go through and tell them which snacks sound appealing to you and which ones you don't ever want to try. It is the most personalized box I've seen! You can always update your likes and dislikes. I love this because I have something to look forward to twice a month and I always have a different thing to snack on. These are portion controlled too! So you won't have to worry about buying that large bag of trail mix or dried fruit and eating it all in one sitting like I do! :P

Anyhow, I have a link for your first box and fifth box free! Sign up through the link.
http://www.graze.com/us/p/JORDYN11T

Does anyone else have this subscription? How do you like it?

Replies

• SharonNehring
    SharonNehring Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    My hubby bought these too, thinking it would make healthy snacks for me. Often though, the carb amount in a serving will be too high for my needs so he ends up eating most of them. It's making him eat healthier snacks, so I guess I'll call that a win. :laugh:

I think they are overpriced for what you get but it does give you a chance to try things you probably never would have. There's a pepper cashew that is really good.
  • LessHeavyVeggie
    LessHeavyVeggie Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Me and my housemates at uni used to have those free coupons on a rotation system... Haven't used graze in a while now but they are damn good!
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I started using Food with Love. Same idea as Graze, but every box you get, a meal gets donated to someone in need.
  • seismicmuffin
    seismicmuffin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I started using Food with Love. Same idea as Graze, but every box you get, a meal gets donated to someone in need.

I have been using Graze for a few months (I've gotten about 4 boxes) and I really like the variety but I think I might check this company out.
  • angrykitty13
    angrykitty13 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I had a Graze subscription for a while but canceled. I thought it was expensive for what it is, and struggled to get snacks I liked. Seemed like everything was frequently too sweet, or full of raisins. I quit eating them and the snacks piled up on my counter, so I canceled. I'd rather eat more homemade, real food. But if you love Graze--that's awesome 'cause they seem like a good company.
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    BUMP Going to check this out later :)
  • kmbweber2014
    Options

I have been using Graze for a few months (I've gotten about 4 boxes) and I really like the variety but I think I might check this company out.

I got some amazing stuff from my last box, and it helped feed someone so it's awesome all around.
  • writergeek313
    writergeek313 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I've been getting Graze boxes since December, and I'm still on the fence. There are some things I really enjoy, but lately it seems like I keep getting the same things over and over even though I have a lot of things marked as to try. My last two boxes have been all repeats. I'm going to give it a few more boxes, but I have a hunch I might cancel it.
  • Michelle2W
    Michelle2W Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    It's kind of expensive. Go to the website to get ideas and make your own Graze Box.
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    i really dont get the appeal of this. why not just buy your own snacks for a fraction of the price?
  • TechLady11412
    TechLady11412 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    ^This^

I never got the appeal of ordering snack boxes online. I saw a thread where people were begging for codes to be able to order a graze box-like item. It was like getting past the velvet rope at the most exclusive club in Vegas.

I'd rather visit the bulk bins at a Central Market or Whole Foods, as they're reasonably priced. They have peppered cashews, Israeli sunflower seeds, dark chocolate, cajun mixes, sesame sticks, all kinds of nuts and other sweet treats (both imported and domestic, and a fabulous chance to try stuff I wouldn't usually try. Plus, I can pick up some seasonal local fruit and vegetables on my way out.

(As a matter of fact, go pick up the veggies/fruits first, THEN go get a few small selections of treats. Would probably do me WAY better anyway).
  • kmbweber2014
    Options
    ^This^

I never got the appeal of ordering snack boxes online. I saw a thread where people were begging for codes to be able to order a graze box-like item. It was like getting past the velvet rope at the most exclusive club in Vegas.

I'd rather visit the bulk bins at a Central Market or Whole Foods, as they're reasonably priced. They have peppered cashews, Israeli sunflower seeds, dark chocolate, cajun mixes, sesame sticks, all kinds of nuts and other sweet treats (both imported and domestic, and a fabulous chance to try stuff I wouldn't usually try. Plus, I can pick up some seasonal local fruit and vegetables on my way out.

(As a matter of fact, go pick up the veggies/fruits first, THEN go get a few small selections of treats. Would probably do me WAY better anyway).

I like the boxes because otherwise I end up with a bunch of snacks that no one really likes so no one eats them. Having just a sample size makes it so you don't have to get a full size and waste it if you don't like it. Then if you find something you like you can go buy the full size item wherever you want and know you will eat it.