Has anyone here experienced this issue?

Options

Replies

• InevitableButterfly
    InevitableButterfly Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    :sick: Seriously that needs a medical professionals opinion. Nice teeth though.

It needs the opinions of some people who may have experienced it and then possibly help from a medical professional. This is the age of really expensive healthcare. If one can rule out the necessity of a doctor visit with the help of the interwebs then one should.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    My brother has it. It is called geographical tongue or something like that it is usually an allergy to something his is caused by citrus fruits, painful, not deadly.
  • dgeorgiadis
    dgeorgiadis Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm a nurse and have seen this hundreds of times. It does not resolve on its own you need medication.
  • Dogwalkingirl
    Dogwalkingirl Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    HA HA HA I was just about to go to sleep and now I am going to have a nightmare! Thanks for sharing though..hope it heals!
  • InevitableButterfly
    Options
    Thanks for the help and entertainment. We've settled on geographic tongue after some more reading on the interwebs. No expensive doctor visit needed. Please derail and gif it up to your tongue's content.

Cheers.
  • TheNoLeafClover
    TheNoLeafClover Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Oh my god.........

Yup, I'm not eating today.

Cool. Happy to help you on your journey through weight loss.

:laugh:
  • InevitableButterfly
    Options
    My brother has it. It is called geographical tongue or something like that it is usually an allergy to something his is caused by citrus fruits, painful, not deadly.

Thank you. :flowerforyou:
  • seismicmuffin
    seismicmuffin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Go see a dentist. Probably less expensive than a physician and will be able to tell you what it is. (I work in dental but I'm not qualified to tell you exactly what that could be-there are quite a few factors the doctor can discuss with you)
  • TheNoLeafClover
    Options
    241.gif
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    licked a frozen post?
  • InevitableButterfly
    Options
    241.gif

d'awwwwwwwww kittens! ^_^
  • lucyford22
    lucyford22 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I know you don't want to go to the doctors...but you might want to double check your symptoms against thrush. If all else fails you could try Planned Parenthood (free) and say you're worried because you recently had a new sexual partner....? Just trying to think outside the box for you.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Posting a cat gif. Thanks to all the people who said my tongue was nasty! I'm glad to give you all nightmares :flowerforyou:

c7gAmus.gif
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I know you don't want to go to the doctors...but you might want to double check your symptoms against thrush. If all else fails you could try Planned Parenthood (free) and say you're worried because you recently had a new sexual partner....? Just trying to think outside the box for you.
    Thank you for saying it for me, mine would have been so much more blunt lol.
  • InevitableButterfly
    Options

Hmmmmmmmmm, that's a brilliant idea. Thank you! ^_^
  • InevitableButterfly
    Options
    Thank you for saying it for me, mine would have been so much more blunt lol.

Blunt is okay and usually entertaining.
  • TheNoLeafClover
    Options
    Posting a cat gif. Thanks to all the people who said my tongue was nasty! I'm glad to give you all nightmares :flowerforyou:

c7gAmus.gif
    tongue.gif
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options

c7gAmus.gif
    tongue.gif

gifs_16.gif
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    2cpx3k9.jpg

What is causing this tongue to hurt at the front and look like this? If you've experienced this and have resolved the issue or you think you know what the problem is then please post your thoughts here. Thanks. :flowerforyou:

Hell-no.gif

Id start listening to your ticker. What's next advice on hemmorhoids?
  • TheNoLeafClover
    Options

c7gAmus.gif
    tongue.gif

gifs_16.gif

tumblr_mq9ezt1HKN1qbxi45o1_500.gif