At home work out video's?

Options
Hi everyone!

I love working out at home and I've been doing the JM 30 Day shred but its getting boring. Anyone have any good video's that I can do at home?

Replies

• logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    You know me. I'm a huge fan of Insanity and P90X3. They are expensive, but I think the variety keeps me from getting bored (something I found with the JM videos).
  • erinsmommy1999
    Options
    I love the bob harper inside out method (but that's just me lol)
  • seismicmuffin
    seismicmuffin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Focus T25 for the past 4 weeks. I like it a lot because its only 25 minutes and it usually fits pretty easily into my schedule. I burn about 200-250 cals in the 25 minutes. If you follow the calendar each day is something different; cardio, speed, abs, lower body or total body circuit with a stretch cool down at the end.

I just got my JM 30 day shred in the mail today. Looking forward to trying it, hope it doesn't bore me, lol

eta: I also have Zumba Core for the Wii. It was my first 'video' I tried and it's really great. you can do a 20, 40 or 60 min class at different intensities. A lot of fun :)
  • MsLaToya30
    MsLaToya30 Posts: 29
    Options
    I agree insanity is good so far. I'm on my second week I have to warn you though, its very intense.
  • sheltol
    sheltol Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    In my opinion beachbody vids have it figured out. They now are appealing to the masses with 25-30 min workouts that are very effective. I've completed rounds of p90x, x2, insanity, asylum 1 and 2, and my wife has completed T25 and X3. If you have questions, feel free to message me.
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I am working on Hip Hop Abs & Rockin Body, I love them!
  • veronicacannon
    veronicacannon Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I do tons of zumba from videos on youtube. There's also lots of other workouts on there, I'm sure you could find something you're looking for. And if you have a laptop you might be able to hook that up to your TV so you can watch it on a bigger screen! :)
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    DDP Yoga, anything from BeachBody...
  • k_shooshooter
    k_shooshooter Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    These are not exactly dvds to do at home, but if you have access to Youtube on your tv, checkout the videos from RealFit TV. The instructor is Dana Lee and she has a ton of videos on her channel. I personally love the cardio kickboxing and HIIT videos and there are plenty to choose from to help you keep from getting bored.

I used to do various JM dvds and after a week I would be so bored with it, I would just end up stopping.
  • saranne1015
    saranne1015 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    i'm with veronicacanno! soooo many 30-50 min zumba vids on youtube, or you could put a lot of shorter ones on a to-watch list and hit autoplay. here's my favorite if you're interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9raJrc-X9k

also, if you're into yoga, look up tara stiles on youtube, she has some great 10-minute yoga videos that are challenging and easy to follow.
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,868 Member
    Options
    Kelly Coffey Meyer, she is priced right. Each DVD has several workouts on one DVD. I like her TLC, Train Like a Contender. One of them, I believe her favorite moves, on this DVD is fun. But if you are going to do at home DVD workouts you will need a collection. They all will get old eventually. So be prepared to change it up. Also her DVD' s are mostly 30 minutes. So you can do one or two every day.

Cathe Friedrich, is also great. Her DVD' s are longer. And more expensive. But she is also great. You can check out her site and see clips of her workouts. She also has daily deals. Her newer one also allow you to play your own music while still enabling you to hear instructions.

Shelley