Has anyone here experienced this issue?

Options

Replies

• Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    2cpx3k9.jpg

What is causing this tongue to hurt at the front and look like this? If you've experienced this and have resolved the issue or you think you know what the problem is then please post your thoughts here. Thanks. :flowerforyou:

Hell-no.gif

Id start listening to your ticker. What's next advice on hemmorhoids?

"Say No to Scottish Independence?" Not exactly making the connection here.
  • Forty6and2
    Options
    Posting a cat gif. Thanks to all the people who said my tongue was nasty! I'm glad to give you all nightmares :flowerforyou:

c7gAmus.gif
    tongue.gif

gifs_16.gif

tumblr_mq9ezt1HKN1qbxi45o1_500.gif

It could be worse

giphy.gif
  • InevitableButterfly
    InevitableButterfly Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    2cpx3k9.jpg

What is causing this tongue to hurt at the front and look like this? If you've experienced this and have resolved the issue or you think you know what the problem is then please post your thoughts here. Thanks. :flowerforyou:

Hell-no.gif

Id start listening to your ticker. What's next advice on hemmorhoids?

Nah, my haemorrhoids have already cleared up. Thanks though. I love your style.
  • TheNoLeafClover
    TheNoLeafClover Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Posting a cat gif. Thanks to all the people who said my tongue was nasty! I'm glad to give you all nightmares :flowerforyou:

c7gAmus.gif
    tongue.gif

gifs_16.gif

It could be worse

giphy.gif
    tumblr_mylwcxr6Ew1st2r9ao1_500.gif
  • Forty6and2
    Options

c7gAmus.gif
    tongue.gif

gifs_16.gif

It could be worse

giphy.gif

funny-cat-sticking-out-tongue-dumb-animated-gif-pics.gif
  • TheNoLeafClover
    TheNoLeafClover Posts: 335 Member
    Options

c7gAmus.gif
    tongue.gif

gifs_16.gif

It could be worse

giphy.gif

funny-cat-sticking-out-tongue-dumb-animated-gif-pics.gif
    Okay, I'm done now.
    catlick.gif
    GIF-Dog-and-cat-exchange-licks..gif
    tumblr_mi8uqtSMlU1qdlh1io1_500.gif
  • Forty6and2
    Options
    Not a cat tongue but it's hilarious!

This+kills+the+cat.+Those+paper+clips+are+damn+magic_0fa800_4928872.gif
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    :blushing:

I went to WebMD's symptom checker and put "coated, furry tongue" and "white patches on tongue," and I've diagnosed your problem.

You're constipated.

:huh:
  • InevitableButterfly
    Options
    :blushing:

I went to WebMD's symptom checker and put "coated, furry tongue" and "white patches on tongue," and I've diagnosed your problem.

You're constipated.

:huh:

Yes! That's it! but the white spot was determined to be a piece of harmless parmesan cheese. :-)
  • Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    My tongue gets "burned" like that, although not as extreme, when I eat acidic nuts like walnuts and pecans, sometimes with acidic fruits too. It's really painful and goes away in an hour or so depending on how bad a reaction I'm having.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Ah, the internet....why haven't we all figured out that cyberpeople cannot diagnose ailments or diseases? You gotta see a doctor, and did you REALLY need us to tell you that?

Not asking for a diagnosis, just ideas from people who may have experienced the same or from people who might know what it is. It's part of the process before going to the doctor, if a doctor is determined to be necessary. After all, a doctor visit is pretty expensive when you're a full time student without health insurance.

And yes, I did need to tell you that.

So you are going to rely on a bunch of strangers in hopes that when they say they had the same thing or that their brother's uncles whatever had it...you are going to just say, "Okay. No Doctor needed?"

Wow.

Out.
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    Well

This was gross.
  • InevitableButterfly
    Options
    Ah, the internet....why haven't we all figured out that cyberpeople cannot diagnose ailments or diseases? You gotta see a doctor, and did you REALLY need us to tell you that?

Not asking for a diagnosis, just ideas from people who may have experienced the same or from people who might know what it is. It's part of the process before going to the doctor, if a doctor is determined to be necessary. After all, a doctor visit is pretty expensive when you're a full time student without health insurance.

So you are going to rely on a bunch of strangers in hopes that when they say they had the same thing or that their brother's uncles whatever had it...you are going to just say, "Okay. No Doctor needed?"

Wow.

Out.

32698d1319758341-2011-greatest-year-hip-hop-while-2012-will-too-theres-door-now-get-%2525-@%2523-out.jpg
  • InevitableButterfly
    Options
    Well

This was gross.

Awwwwwww, so sorry you can't handle a picture of a human tongue. I'll be sure to come up with something better next time...maybe a colouring book page? Take care now.
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    Well

This was gross.

Awwwwwww, so sorry you can't handle a picture of a human tongue. I'll be sure to come up with something better next time...maybe a colouring book page? Take care now.

Thats a tongue?

Wow, you should get that checked out by a doctor.
  • InevitableButterfly
    Options
    Well

This was gross.

Thats a tongue?

Wow, you should get that checked out by a doctor.

tumblr_m6f0x20vsD1qcwic6.gif
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    OP I take it from the health insurance concerns that you're not in the UK otherwise the NHS would take care of it, so ..

....why are you so concerned about scottish independance?
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

Wow.

Out.
    <3.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    0/10 would not bang

10/10 would online date due to full disclosure
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Thrush.