Zumba Wii or PS3?

Options
We have (heavy sigh), both systems and I've seen the workout for both. I'd love to hear from both sides of how good, intense, ect. the game is on both units before I pick one over the other.
Thx everybody in advance for your input. ☺

Replies

• melodious2878
    Options
    Very good question and what about the kinect? Santa brought my son the kinect and was wondering what zumba was like for that. :)
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    BUMP! I want to hear peoples opinions on the Wii..... :)
  • RainyDayProphet
    Options
    Zumba on the Wii has decent reviews. I have the Kinect and LOVE IT! Dance Central is a blast and gets me sweating.

In fact, the Kinect is so good I couldn't go back to using my Wii so I traded it for a PS3.
  • daphnest
    daphnest Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I got zumba for the wii and love it. Im do it 3 days a weekon the wii and going to zumba class 2 times a week and training for a 5k 3 days a week.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba Wii. I find it very accurate on tracking my movements compared to the figure on the game. Sometimes, it doesn't see when I'm doing something like moving the arms and the lower half stays still. It gives you a workout schedule. Overall, I think it's a great way to get a workout. I do the 20 minute Beginner class for now and I sweat like a prostitute in church!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    bump because I want to hear the answers for the wii as well :)
  • sammd1983
    Options
    I have zumba for the PS3. The workouts really get me sweating and I find as long as you wear the belt where they tell you to, the controller picks up your movements accurately. There is lots of different dance routines and an online option. I really enjoy mine!
  • melodious2878
    Options
    Thanks for the info! I was looking at the dance central as well! We have the you shape which is pretty cool and hard at times! LOL!
  • agordy35
    Options
    I have the WII active and love it!
    i just need to start doing it again!
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba Wii. I find it very accurate on tracking my movements compared to the figure on the game. Sometimes, it doesn't see when I'm doing something like moving the arms and the lower half stays still. It gives you a workout schedule. Overall, I think it's a great way to get a workout. I do the 20 minute Beginner class for now and I sweat like a prostitute in church!

I rented this from Family Video last night and I totally agree with this post!