Replies

• CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Today I reached it to onderland! At the beginning of this year I weighed 228 lbs and was sooooo uncomfortable with myself. I graduate college today and I wanted to weigh under 200 lbs by today and today I weighed in at 199! I reached this first major goal I had for myself and it feels soooo good not to see the 200s anymore! It wasn't easy at all and I had many ups and downs and bumps in the road, but I realized its part of the process and I'm not perfect and I will make mistakes, I'm just not gonna let those bumps in the road be my excuse to quit. I'm excited and proud and ready to keep meeting my goals!

Good for you! Congratulations on the weight loss and on your graduation!
  • msladi56
    msladi56 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That is so inspirational to hear. I started a shorter time than you and it even though I know my body is feeling lighter, my clothes are fitting better. The scale just doesn't move! lol Hearing your story truly helps!! I am ONLY on week 9!!! So I am really at the beginning and since this is a life commitment I will be just fine. I have gain muscle is the right areas and see like my face, arms, ankles smaller...so it's just a matter of time! Thank you for sharing and CONGRATULATIONS!! On both your graduation and officially out of the 200 bracket. The BEST is YET to COME!!!
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Thank you all soooo much! It was such a great and exciting day and I had a lot of fun. Definitely felt very proud of myself today and I'm glad I got to share part of my journey with you guys :) keep up your awesome work my fellow mfp's!
  • ballito
    ballito Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for both successes. Good luck with the rest of your journey :flowerforyou:
  • trmatthewsphatgirl
    trmatthewsphatgirl Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am stuck in the 200s
  • LauriePar
    LauriePar Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on losing so much weight! What an achievement! Also, huge accolades to you for getting your degree! Your parents must be so proud of you!
  • wannakimmy
    wannakimmy Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Job well done, keep it up!
  • tildastwistedlife
    tildastwistedlife Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Congratulations girl! I started out very close to where you did (224) and am pushing through trying to reach 'onederland' as well. You probably totally get this: I am tired of all my weight fluctuations starting with a '2'. I think I'll feel a bit better when there's a '1' there. Be very proud of all your accomplishments and congrats on the college graduation as well!
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Congratulations girl! I started out very close to where you did (224) and am pushing through trying to reach 'onederland' as well. You probably totally get this: I am tired of all my weight fluctuations starting with a '2'. I think I'll feel a bit better when there's a '1' there. Be very proud of all your accomplishments and congrats on the college graduation as well!
    Yes I can totally relate! Seeing the 1 in front made me feel like i was part of a new cool club or something hahaha I haven't seen that 1 in a long time! Just keep going and you'll see the 1 soon enough, don't give up is the main thing.

Thank you all again. Yesterday was so full of excitement and happiness and having two accomplishments in one day was overwhelming, but in the best possible way :)
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Congrats to the weight loss and graduation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!