Seattle Area Friends?

Options
dmg8500
dmg8500 Posts: 31 Member
Just got started using myfitnesspal. I have completed two days so far. It has been challenging I am on a 1700 calorie diet. I am 5'11'' and weight 206 pounds. Looking for advice and support on my new journey.

Replies

• sunman00
    sunman00 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I live in London, England but I've been to Seattle many times & LOVE the Pacific North West,

I started at 215, now 165, happy to be a friend & give support
  • dmg8500
    dmg8500 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks I appreciate the reply
  • rediscovermyfigure
    Options
    Hi Neighbor!

I'm 5'7 and sadly have gotten to 240. I'm on a 1200-1300 diet wanting to go down to 180/190 as that's perfect for my body shape.
  • raindawg
    raindawg Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Seattle here. Once you get some momentum going it becomes addicting. Used to hate working out, now when I leave the gym I can't wait to get back! Lost 40lbs from my peak and have managed to keep most of it off.
  • sarat626
    sarat626 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    In the Seattle area! Just getting started and am interested in a possible hiking pal this summer!?:smile:
  • DeeBerning
    DeeBerning Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I lived in Bremerton my entire life until I got married and moved away 16 years ago. I miss the NW every day!

This is my second go round on MFP... and I love it. The friends and support you will find here are amazing. Feel free to send me a request if you want. :flowerforyou: