newbie needing friends

Options
Hi! I am 32 years old 5'9 and 312lbs. I have 3 kids and we live south of phoenix AZ. I have been on a diet for 6 weeks and have lost 30 lbs so far. I am getting to the point where it feels hard to continue. I have been cheating here and there and now I am ready to recommit. I need people willing to push me and help me through this new lifestyle. I am trying to do little carbs, lots of veges, clean eating. Very little processed and artifical ingredients.

Replies

• lcroslin
    lcroslin Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome!!! I'm 52, 5' 1" and 8 pounds to my goal. Feel free to add me if you'd like. I could use a refresher on the clean, less processed food myself. I started strong, but ove the last month or so I have let that darned old packaged stuff back!
  • mattyhop2
    mattyhop2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I'm 17 and 5' 11". I play a lot of rugby and will playing in an academy next year but I need to get really fit and loose a lot of weight before I go. I have dabbled on this site so far but I'm going to use it daily and report my progress as I go. As of tommorrow I'm on my fitness craze before preseason starts in August.

Oh I also weigh 15 stone 8 pounds I got it down to 15 before my exams but my unhealthy eating and lack of exercise has lead to a serious gain in weight!
  • rowleypolie
    rowleypolie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! The thing i love about clean eating is the energy I have, I feel lighter even when the scale doesn't show as many pounds as i feel I've lost
  • mattyhop2
    mattyhop2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well that's good to hear! I can't wait to get fit again because I hate not being able to exercise properly...
  • reneemcdonut
    Options
    hello, I'm new as well! please add me! need as much help as I can get. After being here and tracking my foods and cardio, I'm finding my cravings are even more frequent than before dieting. This is tough!