100 pounds to go!

Options
Hello friends! I am just starting my journey (which I hope to be life long!) I want to lose 100 pounds and am seeking the support tips and guidance from those who have done it or are working on it! Feel free to add me and let's support each other!

Replies

• MaracuyaConAzucar
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 100 pounds too : )
  • MegE_N
    MegE_N Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 70 by January, but 100 in the long run would be quite welcome!
  • Lives2Travel
    Lives2Travel Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Only 41 to go at this point. Just dropping in to say "YOU CAN DO IT"!!!
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Im looking to lose 100 myself! Good luck on your journey :)
  • blchaney878
    blchaney878 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too! 100 lbs is my goal, I started a month or so and its going well, but a plateau is on the horizon, so I need friends and motivation as well. :)
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to lose 100lbs. Anyone, feel free to add me.
  • LA_proud
    LA_proud Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    ME TOO! We can do this. Feel free to add me.
  • luffins
    luffins Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm currently half way through my 100 lbs weight loss journey. It's been tough but totally worth it! If anybody wants to add me I'd like to have more friends and support!
  • brettlight05
    brettlight05 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can do it! The first pounds will drop right off with a few lifestyle changes - try cutting out bread and fried food and that will make a huge difference!
  • Tigertylor
    Tigertylor Posts: 4
    Options
    Im down 20 pounds today because of this app and Insanity! i never really thought i could make it this far but i did!
  • Tigertylor
    Tigertylor Posts: 4
    Options
    Me too! 100 lbs is my goal, I started a month or so and its going well, but a plateau is on the horizon, so I need friends and motivation as well. :)

have u tried the juice cleanse? i personally haven't yet i'm saving it for an emergency lol. but if u can make it through 10 days with the juice youll drop weight like crazy
  • FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I still have over 100 lb to lose and am looking for friends so feel free to add me (that goes for anyone) :)
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I think my ultimate goal is 100. I started at 240, lost almost 10 before I started again seriously a little over a month ago. I had previously set me goal at 158 and then changed it to 140 this week. I cannot remember ever weighing 140, at least not as an adult and probably not in high school. But then I don't remember the last time I weighed 158 either. You can add me as a friend.
  • ekahnicole
    ekahnicole Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm nearly to 100 lbs lost ^^ Feel free to add me :)