where did by boobs go?

Options
I have lost about 25kgs and my boobs look like fried eggs:sad: seriously it is not what i hoped for but i am very happy to have lost the weight though. I having been lifting heavy though but my boobs left sad. just ranting. anybody else boobs deflated after loosing weight?:yawn:

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I actually went up in bra size due to the rib cage getting smaller. I prefer no boobs and slim body than fat with boobs personally.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I am down to a 36b and loving it...just get a good push up bra and bikini top
  • snarlingcoyote
    snarlingcoyote Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Some boobs are mainly fat, and some are mainly mammary gland. If they're mainly fat, well. . .you will go down in bra size. It can't be helped, except with surgery. If they're mainly mammary gland, your cup size will change differently. (For example, I tend to go down in band size. Cup size remains constant or goes up one.)
  • Tillyecl1
    Tillyecl1 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have practically no boobs left now :-(. On the plus side they don't break my nose when I'm running any more :-)
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    My boobs shrunk down a little. At first I freaked out, but then it settled. I'm happy now with smaller boobs :)
  • dontquitcarla
    dontquitcarla Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    The same secret place mine did :(

I went from a C cup to an A lol
  • Always_Belle
    Always_Belle Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Most women tend to lose size in their breasts with significant weight loss. It can be unfortunate or fortunate, based on how much you relate to them.
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, girl; totally awesome!
  • jos05
    jos05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I lost all of my volume in that area... it just makes me so sad... but at the same time... I guess I just figure that's life! It's gotta come off of somewhere... :( sadly it's never where you want it to come off of!! :sad:
  • Kath1391
    Kath1391 Posts: 138
    Options
    Mine are like spaniels ears now I've lost roughly 50 pounds all together :/
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Sadly, my boobs are usually the first to go. :ohwell:
    I look for roll models with small boobs to make myself feel better.
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I certainly hope that happens for me!
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I cannot get much smaller 36A
    But even mine go down when I was at my lowest. Unfortunetly for me I always have to get a larger bra because my rib cage is unnaturally large :(

But yes! Push-up bras are your friends! Flirtitude though JCPennys are SOOOO Cute! I love their bras, the only kind i wear (other than sports bras) they make me feel good about the little I have :) I know I have personally thought about getting implants, but I am allergic to EVERYTHING so I threw that idea out the window. But I know two of my friends that are female body builders, one got one and the other one is getting all tatted up and thought about getting one. I am not saying you should, so do not think I am, but that is always an option.

I think you look fantastic BTW.
  • CharlotteAnneUK
    CharlotteAnneUK Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    its depressing but not as much as looking in the mirror and not being happy with all your body rather tha just one part
  • Swiftdogs
    Swiftdogs Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss! I'm also in the smaller-cup crowd. But they're not as saggy, so I'm not entirely displeased.
  • sstolii123
    sstolii123 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Give me the small boobs with a great *kitten* and legs anyday!
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I was a 40F, so I didn't mind going down a bit. I've always had large breasts and most of the fat is off them now, so I think I'll be happily settled into a DD when all is said and done.

They are ridiculously floppy though. Like a rock in a tube sock. I'll be pouring them into my new, sexy bras ;)
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    Give me the small boobs with a great *kitten* and legs anyday!

This x 100.

Mine went from a 34A to....a 34A. Ha. 20 lbs lost, no boob loss, though I did notice my bra was overflowing when I was 155 lbs. Now I'm firmly back into that A. I use the Victoria Secret bras that add 2 cup sizes. Works like a charm. And I'm married, so I can't be accused of lying about my boob size with push-up bras. He knows what's under there. :)

I always joke about my little boobs and, to be quite honest, if I had $10K just lying around (I don't), I'd probably go buy me some perky C's, but I don't understand the allure of huge boobs. It seems like they'd get in the way more than anything.
  • tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    my T&A were the first parts of me to "jump ship."

they've come back in their own way, though. just do what you're doing, and love yourself, no matter what. :happy: