Hi, Im new!

Options
This is terrifying, Ive never posted on a forum anywhere, ever. Have no idea what I'm doing but figured I probably need some friends to keep me motivated and honest. Really hoping this works!

Replies

• CarrieVPDX
    CarrieVPDX Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!!
  • joyma321
    joyma321 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome! What are your goals?
  • WittLace
    WittLace Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    No need to be nervous but I understand completely! Welcome! Forums can be a lot of fun and helpful. :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,621 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The forums are a great tool to help you learn and also to get information.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • MomforNoah
    MomforNoah Posts: 76
    Options
    Welcome! You will find lots of support here :)
  • hubn8147
    hubn8147 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Don't be scared, it's awesome here! I'll add you as a friend :)
  • drumbum77DW
    drumbum77DW Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello there and welcome. Lots of good people here. Feel free to friend me. :-)
  • Norilae
    Norilae Posts: 2
    Options
    OMG, I didnt even realize people were answering me until just now! Nervous is definitely the right word! Im 310 lbs and want to be 140. I realize thats a huge goal but go big right! My family doesnt get it and I dont have alot of friends so support on the homefront is slim. Thanks guys! If someone could please explain how to add friends i would love to add you guys!
  • 12bfree
    12bfree Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place. I'm sure you will find information and inspiration here to help achieve your goals.
  • embarraco2012
    embarraco2012 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'd love to help you if you help me! We both have big weight loss goals. Are you doing an exercise program or diet program to help with your weight-loss?
  • Amy3935
    Amy3935 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This place is a mine of information and sometimes mis-information, but mostly good people looking to help out others!
  • littl3xlion
    littl3xlion Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'd like to throw my welcome as well!

WELCOME!! :D

If you just click on someone's profile there is usually a link that says "Add Friend" :)