DO you love peanut butter or chocolate ???? Want it again???

Options
dawniee
dawniee Posts: 143 Member
I have a friend that told me about PB2 by Bellplantation....It's peanut butter or chocolate in a powder minus the oil....they extract it out so you can enjoy the flavor but minus the calories and fat.....i use both in my morning breakfast nutional protein shakes by Herbalife...they sell these at trader joes but you can buy online at bellplanation.com......I love love my shakes and i loveeeee peanut b utter and chocolate. This morning i added the PB2 peanut butter powder and Davinci sugarfree rasberry syrup.....takes like a peanutbutter jelly sandwich.....yummy

Replies

• baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I might have to make a stop at Trader Joes this weekend to look for this. I've heard of it, but havent ordered it yet. It sounds good though!
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    YUUMMM!! I will have to check that out...sounds devine!!
  • bzamacona
    bzamacona Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter, thanks for sharing!
  • tarapin
    tarapin Posts: 169
    Options
    Two great taste that taste great together and my all time faves :love: .....thanks for the tip and giving me a reason to head to TJ's!
  • tuduis
    tuduis Posts: 67
    Options
    My favorite is the chocolate shakeology, peanut/almond butter, some soy milk, ice, a banana and a blender :D MmMmmMmmmm GOOOD
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    I've heard about this stuff, heard mixed reviews, but to me some things in life are worth the calories! Real peanut butter is one of them... I buy peanut butter that is 100% peanuts only - no added salt/sugar/oils/etc. The fat in peanut butter is healthy fat - you just have to eat it in moderation. The thought of eating peanut butter with most of that healthy fat removed is just not very appealing.
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I've heard about this stuff, heard mixed reviews, but to me some things in life are worth the calories! Real peanut butter is one of them... I buy peanut butter that is 100% peanuts only - no added salt/sugar/oils/etc. The fat in peanut butter is healthy fat - you just have to eat it in moderation. The thought of eating peanut butter with most of that healthy fat removed is just not very appealing.

I agree. I like the healthy fats I get from natural peanut or almond butter. It also helps you to feel full longer! But, I do love the flavor of PB and Chocolate! I'll take a look at this stuff. Thanks!
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I use PB2 in my shakes and recipes a lot. While it isn't really a peanut butter replacement, it does give a peanut butter flavor to other things (like shakes and recipes). I don't think the chocolate version is very chocolately though. Watch out for the shipping costs and just order a ton at once.
  • CMRose
    CMRose Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yummy, that is exciting to know! Thanks for sharing... TJ's is on my to-do list today. :)
  • dewoods
    dewoods Posts: 148
    Options
    bump
  • qtwells82
    qtwells82 Posts: 352
    Options
    Thanks...might have to check this out!
  • katya143
    katya143 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    in trader joes it is called peanut flour! 1/4 cup i believe is 110 calories...But for some reason my body still wants the real thing!!! i am both a dark chocolate and a peanut butter(chunky) holic!!!!!!!! YUMMMMMMMM! now i feel like i need to eat some...pfft! Im so bad!!! :(
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    bump
  • etherethnic
    Options
    wish we had trader joes in syracuse!! can you add water to this stuff and make it pasty? peanut butter is my favorite food. i like to eat it with a spoon but usually i make myself dip apples or celery in it. BUT!! every time i enter the peanut butter into my calorie tracker on here m like o. m. g. and then i cry!! just kidding. but i am like omg.
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I think I saw that on the View or Rachel Ray... but I haven't seen it in stores. I love PB and Chocolate mixed together. Have you try PB and Nutella on the same spoon... Oh its heavenly.
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I make a protein shake using the Amplify Protein Chocolate powder, add a tablespoon of peanut butter, ice, and a half cup of skim milk as a meal replacement, it's only like 200 something calories and actually quite tasty.