I REALLY hate..........

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
when you find a certain staple that you LOVE and then it is either not made anymore or your local store doesn't carry it anymore!!!

I LOVED the southwest style gourmet flatbreads from Trader Joes. They have the other flavors but don't seem to carry the southwest ones anymore! They were SO good!! AND the South Beach Diet Santa Fe Chicken Salad Kit seems to be gone too! That was delish!

SIGH!! :grumble: :grumble:

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    when you find a certain staple that you LOVE and then it is either not made anymore or your local store doesn't carry it anymore!!!

I LOVED the southwest style gourmet flatbreads from Trader Joes. They have the other flavors but don't seem to carry the southwest ones anymore! They were SO good!! AND the South Beach Diet Santa Fe Chicken Salad Kit seems to be gone too! That was delish!

• MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Oh man. That bites! I hate it when favs disappear. :grumble:

Oh - congrats on another lb gone!!! :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Oh man. That bites! I hate it when favs disappear. :grumble:

Oh - congrats on another lb gone!!! :drinker:

Thanks!! I actually lost 1.5 lbs but it doesn't keep track of the 1/2 lb losses! Oh well!
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    i know i miss Boca's Southwestern Breakfast Burrittos :sad:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

Don't know about the Trader Joe's stuff (:grumble: you people and your having access to Trader Joe's) But I just had the South Beach Sante Fe Chicken Salad kit today for lunch.
    Maybe they try certain things out in regions and see how it sells. I have noticed that we don't have a lot of things here in Texas that are available to you yankee...I mean...Northerners.
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I have that problem with lipgloss and makeup. I fall in love with a shade that looks really good on me (and sometimes i get complements on it) I go to buy more and IT"S ALL GONE:brokenheart: then I have to go find another shade and the cycle starts alll over again!!
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    :cry: That reminds me, I haven't been able to find my cinnamon SunChips ANYWHERE lately. :cry: :cry:
    I've checked a 50 mile radius, too.:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: I can't wait to move back to the city.....:sad: ...sniffle, sniffle....
  • TamTastic
    Options

Don't know about the Trader Joe's stuff (:grumble: you people and your having access to Trader Joe's) But I just had the South Beach Sante Fe Chicken Salad kit today for lunch.
    Maybe they try certain things out in regions and see how it sells. I have noticed that we don't have a lot of things here in Texas that are available to you yankee...I mean...Northerners.
    Hmm, I will check some other stores! I love that kit! SO tasty and filling!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hey Tam

Congrats on the weight loss
    As far as TJ (I feel so old even rec this) but have you considered talking to the store manager about the items u are interested in that they no longer carry?

Maybe I can buy them for you in NJ and ship them your way :)
    KIm
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I have that problem with lipgloss and makeup. I fall in love with a shade that looks really good on me (and sometimes i get complements on it) I go to buy more and IT"S ALL GONE:brokenheart: then I have to go find another shade and the cycle starts alll over again!!

I hear ya. That happens to me too often. I hate when that happens! :angry: Just recently I found a certain kind of sunscreen that I really liked. I used it all and when I went to buy another bottle, I couldn't find it anywhere. :explode:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel....but mine has a happy ending. I love these Sensible Crisps (cheddar flavor), and was getting them from the Costco. Well for the past two months they haven't had them. :grumble: :angry: BUT.....I went by there yesterday to pick up and milk and bread, and lo and behold...they're baaaack!! Woo hoo.
  • heyjuede
    heyjuede Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    i can't really relate on the food thing, i am soooo fussy heheh... but i hate it when you find a certain style pants in a company that fit great. and then wammm.. no more with out warning. :grumble: