where did by boobs go?

Options
2»

Replies

• carliekitty
    carliekitty Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I ran mine off. A cup now as well. I don't mind though. I don't have to wear a bra and bras are easier to find and a lot cheaper now :)
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    a bit of a boob loss with me but the girls are still wayy too big for my liking :/ went from 38C to 34D with losing 18 lbs and I'm at goal more or less.
    its genetics it would seem.
  • luca15306
    luca15306 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    mine have completely gone, have lost 50lb, went from a 36D to a 32C/D...but more recently they look horrible :( just loose skin, I do miss them a bit now, but I don't miss the other weight! Get less back ache too..on the plus side..
  • nlbez
    nlbez Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Mine have gone from an F to a DD/E so not to bad it doesnt bother me. X
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    My boobs are getting less fatty and more firm, thanks to eating at deficit while benchpressing.

It's a much better alternative than flabby boobs with armpit fat squishing out of my bra.
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 25kgs and my boobs look like fried eggs:sad: seriously it is not what i hoped for but i am very happy to have lost the weight though. I having been lifting heavy though but my boobs left sad. just ranting. anybody else boobs deflated after loosing weight?:yawn:

omg you are the first person i have seen use the same term "fried eggs" as me and my friends lol. Sadly mine are fried eggs too, i still have about 30 more pounds to lose and i am afraid they will probably get a bit smaller even. Went from a D to a borderline B/C so I am assuming they will be a B when I am done. So sad :frown:
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Mine have definitely gotten smaller, and I never had much to begin with. I need to remeasure and hopefully I'll go up in cup size because the fat around my rib cage is less now lol
  • jakkidoodles
    jakkidoodles Posts: 103
    Options
    I feel for you, I really do as it happened to my friend. Mine though are currently an H cup with 40 back and they arn't shrinking- not even the back even though I've lost 3 stone now. May be to do with the fact I've had 2 children and breast fed both. I am actually hoping they do shrink a bit though as on a size uk 12 (what i'm aiming for) will be too much. x
  • rutheglen
    rutheglen Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I was a 38B, measured, 10 years ago...the weight piled on, and, although I still crammed them into the same size bra, I suspect I was nearer a 40B/C. Those bras were full to over-flowing!! Having gone down from a UK 20 to a UK 14, I measured again - 38B! However, they do look a little sad - not big n bouncy like they were a year ago - I don't miss them too much, although I always try bras on now, as I have to watch out for that gap at the top, near the strap - most unflattering. What really makes me sad / p***** me off royally, (depending on my mood at the time), is the way my husband mentions, at least once a day 'you have lost your boobs' or 'I married English boobs, not French ones' (he's french). Some days, I just laugh it off , but sometimes....just GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! (today was a GRRRR, as he discovered ;) )
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I'm one of those women who is just naturally busty - slim or with some extra pounds. Although I don't mind my body shape it is hard to dress particularly when I'm trying to find a nice dress shirt, blazer or bathing suit. Good fit helps with reaching that sweet spot between cheap skank and matronly pregnant lady :). If anyone else is in the same boat, particular if you are newly thin, you should check out this website http://www.thinandcurvy.com. The blogger has excellent advice on finding clothes that fit, bra fitting etc.