Need Friends to Help Encourage Me

Options
Hey Everyone! I've been on MFP for a while but like many of us, I go back to bad ways. I'm 29 and am over weight. I've been running and training for a Super Sprint Triathlon in September. A lot of the friends I had before on MFP are no longer active, I need to have people I am accountable too and who will encourage me! Lets work at this together.

Replies

• jlsmall656
    jlsmall656 Posts: 2
    Options
    I admire your determination to do a super sprint triathilon. That's amzing. I am so rooting for you. You can do this!! Just set your mind on the goal!! Go for it!!!
  • sarahoffner24
    sarahoffner24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would be pumped if I could run around the BLOCK! HA! Yes, I'm all in for the motivation though! :)
  • jessthemess7
    Options
    I will help motivate you :) You can do anything. Congrats on the weightloss so far! I just started watching my weight and will be training for the Chicago Marathon next October :)
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I've lost over 100 lbs, I might have some insight :smile:
  • carrieann8080
    Options
    Good for you on setting goals to run in a race like that! Feel free to add me! I am just starting over myself and love to run! Motivation is key :smile: :smile: