Can I get a YUM!?!?!?!?!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Ok, I just tried the Yoplait Light FF Yogurt in the new Pineapple Upside Down Cake Flavor. Um...............talk about FRIGGING GOOD!! It's like dessert for real!

The Raspberry Cheesecake flavor is good too!

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    Ok, I just tried the Yoplait Light FF Yogurt in the new Pineapple Upside Down Cake Flavor. Um...............talk about FRIGGING GOOD!! It's like dessert for real!

• watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options

Ok- how many calories? I've been thinking that I need to add some more dairy in my diet. I really don't eat much and I do need that calcium.
  • oliviwini
    Options
    Hey Tami!
    Where did you get it from? i need to try that one!
  • MumOfADuo
    MumOfADuo Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    OH! That sounds SO good!!! I LOVE the dannon light and fit white chocolate raspberry (60 calories) mixed with fresh raspberries (yum) and if I want it to be like a dessert, I add some ff sf cool whip....DELICIOUS!!! But I need to try your flavor!!! :love:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Hey Tami!
    Where did you get it from? i need to try that one!
    Hey girl! I got it at stop n shop. I noticed they have a few new flavors!
  • TamTastic
    Options

Ok- how many calories? I've been thinking that I need to add some more dairy in my diet. I really don't eat much and I do need that calcium.
    It's 110 cals but VERY worth it! You feel like you are eating dessert!
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    yum.gif

Always happy to please my girlies! :flowerforyou:
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Ooooo, oooooo..................Today I tried Yoplait Light Thick and Creamy****100 Calories & Fat Free*****strawberry......Had the same feeling of delight and satisfaction! YUM:bigsmile:
  • chubbymom
    chubbymom Posts: 164
    Options
    I will totally have to look for this one. I love the Dannon Carb control ones. :smile: