Need Ideal Protein Buddies

Options
Hi everyone my name is Jenni I just started the Ideal Protein program I am on day three. I would like to make friends with other people who are also on the program.

Replies

• MamaGraff
    MamaGraff Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the program! I wish you great success! I love IP program. I am only 5 pounds from goal which is just crazy to me. I hope this program works well for you. Getting though the first few days is the toughest, after that, its easy!
  • Jennybenny5785
    Options
    Thank you so much. Yes, the first couple of days were definitely tough but I pushed through it. I am now on my 8th day of the program and I am feeling great. This program is not as hard as I thought it was going to be in fact I am finding that I am really enjoying it for the most part. I had my first weigh yesterday and lost 5.5 lbs in just the first week I was in shock I have never lost that much weight in one week ever in my life.
  • vhoule
    vhoule Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all of you!!

The first week is the hardest. Stick it out and you will have the best results. :smile:

I lost about 40 lbs. I am back on IP because I felt like I needed detox.

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • akillaah
    akillaah Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi There,

I've been on Ideal protein for about 2 and a half months now and so far I've lost 40lbs. It is a great program. I love that its convenient and phase one is only temporary for the initial weight loss which makes it easier to cope with. Feel free to add me!
  • Doingitat50
    Options
    I am at 40 lbs lost since November. I love this change in my life. I started running as well and ran my first 5K this weekend. The only thing is I fear gaining it back. I am still in Phase 1 has anyone went past Phase 1?
  • Doingitat50
    Options
    Did you do Phase 2... I am getting to the end of Phase 1 and I am so scared that I will gain weight.
  • shelynne62
    shelynne62 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started IP 5 days ago. Today is day 6. I was hoping I would find some IP buddies here!
  • kellycortina
    Options
    Today is day 14 for me and I am down 15 lbs! I LOVE Ideal Protein!!
  • jmdesrochers
    jmdesrochers Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday, today is the morning of day 4 and already -5.8. Super easy to do, don't feel hungry at all. I think it's easy to stick to because I am finally ready to do this for myself and no one else!! Feel free to friend me, can use all the support I can get! TGIF ladies!
  • ClassiC
    ClassiC Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! i just started week 4 of IP. doing well so far - lost 12.6lbs (which is more than ever in such a short period of time = 3 weeks)...and alot of inches! i'm already down a size pants and heading toward another smaller size :love: i have alot to lose so hoping this protocol will help quickly:smile: the 1st week was the hardest but stick with it. i've found some great phase 1 recipes on pinterest and FB - that helps ALOT!!

i'm having a hard time getting all my vitamins in some days!! :grumble: but trying to get them on track this week!
    all the best everyone! feel free to add me on here:flowerforyou:
  • nursenat1987
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've been on Ideal Protein for 7 weeks now and I'm down 25.8 pounds! Loving the diet and have so much energy. Looking for a few friends to help keep me on track and offer encouragement, and to do the same for them. So feel free to add me! :)
  • PurpleMomster
    PurpleMomster Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I was on IP for 7 months and lost 75lbs! I phased off and am now on WW to "maintain" for the summer.

Good luck to all of you!
  • mhka97
    mhka97 Posts: 2
    Options
    Day 4 of IP....finally feeling more normal.....good luck to everyone here....feel free to add me as a friend! Can use all the support I can get!
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    Question: can someone explain this program to me? A family member is doing this, but the calorie intake she told the family has me a bit concerned. Just want to get more information on the program from people who are actually doing it. Thanks!
  • Gaille64
    Gaille64 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started IP yesterday and look forward to the community support. So far I feel good. I am not much of a water drinker, so I am really focusing on getting as much in as I can. I also love the idea of drinking tea which will help with hydration.

I wish all of you every success in this program.