Hey Hi I am Noel :)

Options
noelboquet
noelboquet Posts: 34 Member
Well Hellooooooooo folks I am Noel and I am a new user. I am a post op of a vsg nearly 7 years out and have successfully lost over 200lbs. I have had a 10lb creep up over the winter and am determined to lose it. I am keeping myself accountable by using this ap

I have some structural issues ( neck and back) so my exercise of choice is rebounding. I am going to get my bike tuned up as well and give it a spin and see how my body responds. I know 10lbs doesn't seem like a lot especially after losing over 200 but its a bear to lose and takes a lot of focus and dedication. More than anything though I just want to be strong.

I am an avid green smoothie drinker ...they make me feel amazing!!! Low fruit high veg is my recipe for success with them...

anyway I am glad to be here and hope everyone is having an empowerful day!!!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Hi Noel, I have also had surgery but not as successfully as yours. I lost 120lbs but never got below 200. 30lbs have crept back over the 12 years and I have had enough. I am determined to get to 190 then see where it goes after that.
    Good luck losing your 10. I for sure know how hard it can be.

Cindy
  • noelboquet
    noelboquet Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    hey sugar no worries u can do this....its important to find your balance. I cant eat much carb or I feel bad...but its hard to get enough calories in and not eat more carb....I am trying to get in 1200 calories a day im getting about 1000 when I really work at it....and my usual 700 a day is making me gain weight....I will let u know how it goes with the increase of calories...I am allowing myself 50 carbs a day ...and trying to really increase the fats and proteins....long time wl girls like is in our older years really have to work hard but hey we are worth it right???