mum of 3 lost 38kg (84lbs) so far :) Nervous to post..

Options
1235»

Replies

• cafeduus
    cafeduus Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! All your hard work is paying off!!! :-)
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! You are an inspiration :drinker:
  • smokinhotmomma82
    smokinhotmomma82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    no need to be nervous! you look awsome!!
  • lyn_2013
    lyn_2013 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!!!!!!!! Be proud of your success, thanks for posting it's so inspiring to me!!!!!!!!
  • karmac0matic
    karmac0matic Posts: 285
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congrats on having 3 wonderful kids and taking care of yourself :)
  • msrichmond2012
    msrichmond2012 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Your story is encouraging. I have yoed-yoed for 30 years after having my children. I just started trying again on Wednesday of this week. So far I've lost 7 lbs. Total weight loss desired is 123 lbs.

The amount of weight that I need to lose is so over welling, but you give me hope. As there is definitely night and day photos that you share.
  • vasairiah
    vasairiah Posts: 5,187 Member
    Options
    Wonderful transformation. You look terrific!!!
  • beesmall
    beesmall Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thankyou for all the kind words! Heres the link to the Womens Health & fitness Magazine 12 week challenge if your interested in checking it out :)

I cant say how much I appreciate the positive support.. :flowerforyou:
    http://www.womenshealthandfitness.com.au/bodyblitz/monthly-winners/1341-belinda-vagg-april-2014-winner
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!