Look for more MFP Friends.

Options
MikeWanzuk
MikeWanzuk Posts: 34 Member
I am looking for more friends on MFP to help motivate each other share tips and tricks and even a little healthy food ideas. I am kind of newer. I have used MFP for basic calorie cutting. I'm 21 and pretty out of shape, I wish to lose about 40 more pounds as well as tone out my body by cutting out my fat percentage. Feel free to add me or message me.

Some progress since using MFP:
- Stopped drinking soda (used to drink soda daily because I was a game addict and just drank it when ever, probably drank a 2L some days) though I do drink soda on occasions and while out for dinners.
- Lost 10 pounds
- Increased my jogging duration (used to be out of breath super quickly)

I hope to make more progress alone side all of you.

Replies

• KristyR341199
    KristyR341199 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a friend request.

Anyone else who reads this thread is more than welcome to add me, too. I love having new friends to support and get support from.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    If you want running support, feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • nikesandbows
    nikesandbows Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me =)
    I've been on a weightloss journey since 2012, lost over 50lbs (i maintained for a year) and I'm back on track. =)
    I created a new account because I feel this is more me... and i couldn't change my name again lol.
  • MikeWanzuk
    Options
    Added you all. I hope we can all support each other on our journey to a healthier lifestyle.
  • bandxgeek13
    bandxgeek13 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I'm on here every day and love having motivation and support on here!
  • _beachready
    _beachready Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey, looking for support too!! You can add me if you like (as well as anyone else).

Regards (:
  • svandever101585
    svandever101585 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi Mike and everyone else, I'm Sarah. I have been on my journey for almost 1 year. I am down 75 lbs so far and I am 35-40 lbs from my goal. I am always looking for new friends. Feel free to send me a request.
  • MikeWanzuk
    Options
    Hello Bandxgeek13, _Aimeex3 and svandever1015 I have sent you all friend request. I hope to chat with you soon and motivate each other during our current and future goals.
  • StraubreyR
    StraubreyR Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Sent some friend requests! Anyone feel free to add me as well. I log in every day! Can always use some more friends.
  • shelbysp8
    shelbysp8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in everyday (except when my feeble mind slips:ohwell: ).
    Welcome aboard and good luck! :drinker: