155 by June.. think i can do it?

Options
Hi everyone!
I hope to lose some weight before commencing college and to look good for my prom in June. I started off in November at 172 pounds, and as far as i'm aware, I weigh 167 pounds. I eat roughly 1600 calories a day and am at the gym for an hour and a half usually daily, mostly 6 days a week unless i'm too busy to make it there. Does anyone think I can make 155 pounds by June or lighter?

Replies

• FutureMrsWanland
    Options
    Heck yes you can!! I bet you will be lighter by then :)
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Absolutely :smile:
  • BriannaSkye
    Options
    I think that is very reasonable!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Yeppers!
  • dinacav
    dinacav Posts: 12
    Options
    Definitely! I'm at 157 now, and my goal is 120 by June! That's a 1.7 pound per week loss for me. You can definitely try to lose 1 pound per week and get to your goal!
  • faithNlove212
    faithNlove212 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness yes! My goal is 150lbs by June. I am at 210lbs right now down from 232lbs. So for me its gonna be alot harder, but I think I can do it! GOOD LUCK!
  • eheinze12
    eheinze12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I started in January of 2010 at 170 and got down to 136 by may 31st. You can definatly do it! :) I gained it all back though because I am not smart but :) stick to it. It is hard work!!
  • warrior_underdog
    Options
    I'm at 165 and looking to be 135 by the end of June but we'll see how that works out ;)

Feel free to add me, my food diary is open.
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    O yes, u can totally do it!! Goodluck hunny :-)
  • andreacord
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I find it quite strange, because on dec 25 i was 165.. then on dec 29 i was 168 and today i weighed myself and i was 174? That's all the weight i lost in the first month plus another pound :( not quite sure what's wrong