Ladies rocking short hair

Options
124»

Replies

• BurntCoffee
    BurntCoffee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Holy wow. I'm so glad I read all the responses here about men only liking long hair. How the heck did I get through the past 20 years with my hair in an a line bob? I really need to reevaluate my motivations for styling my hair like this. I had no idea I was supposed to be considering what men think about women's hair before cutting it. Am I accidentally turning men off when I roll my window down and let the wind blow through my raggedy butt short hair? And since you are giving out free advice, Is it okay that I use a dishwasher instead of washing them by hand? What about finishing up my degree last year? Was that a total turnoff too? And here's a big one. Does it turn men off that I am sometimes a lot smarter than they are? Should I dumb it down some?

Thank you all for your enlightening comments. That was a close call. From now on I shall always put the opinion of all men ahead of my own. I'm shocked I was able to make it this far in life. How the heck did I manage to have two children of my own. Poor fella must've had his beer goggles on I guess. I guess all those men over the years that tried to buy me a drink only wanted to have a conversation about how ugly and dirty my hair looks. All this time I thought they were attracted to my pretty face and intellect.

I sure dodged a bullet. Thanks men!
  • BurntCoffee
    Options
    I have short hair and it is great when it comes to getting ready quickly for work or for a work out. My partner gets weak in the knees when he looks at the nape of my neck after I get my hair cut. He would probably be the same way if I had long hair and I put it up. Men are very adaptable this way :). Find what works best for you in the gym (and elsewhere).

Love your hair. It's really pretty.
  • BurntCoffee
    Options
    ...so I don't have to worry about it.

When I worked for a CPA firm, I was one of only 2 men in a department full of ladies. I used to hear this, or a version of it a lot. Someone would get a short hair cut while saying, "It will be easier to take care of, and I don't have to worry about it."

Ultimately, it always ended up the same. It would be nice in the beginning for a day or two. Then as each day passed, it got a little more unkempt and greasy. Then, it would stay that way.

Based on my observations, having short hair is just the manifestation of, "I don't want to wash or take care of my hair anymore."

Or, you just work with someone really gross.

Seriously. Sounds like poor hiring practices. Who the heck runs your HR department? He might want to reconsider working for such a sloppy company.
  • la_te_ra_lus
    la_te_ra_lus Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    ahhhh love the look of shorter hair on women...I get to see their trapezius and neck...:flowerforyou:
  • lixu001
    lixu001 Posts: 1
    Options
    there are lots of unique cases offered; but the greatest for you and forare the Iphone 5Scases. They're readily available in various components for instance silicon, and leather. A further misconception can also be there inside the market- that the cases will not permit the phones to appear stylish. However the truth is that it can be attainable with Iphone 5Scurve covers.
    http://www.voguecases5s.com
  • centurycases007
    Options
    Within the initial two years of my daughter's life she flew on about 17 airplanes. I was terrified the very first time, but just after some trips, we got it down pat. I'm going on my initially flight with my new baby subsequent month, and bringing my three year old along at the same time. And did I mention I'm flying with out support? Yea, I am a bit scared.

http://www.centurycases.com/
  • magicalcases
    Options
    You should come to http://www.magicalcases.com/. It won't let you down.