21 day challege support

Options
i'm looking for people to do the 21 day challege with me. it's the one where you eat NO: chips, sodas, diet sodas, chocolate, candy, white breads, cookies or biscuits, no fast food, no cakes, pastries or muffins.

i've tried doing on my own before and went about 14 days. I was proud of myself for being able to go that long without fast food. But, i'd like to find some honest support to help me go the full 21 days. Any takers?

Replies

• lady_jewels
    lady_jewels Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Don't everyone reply at once
  • keishakylejohnson
    keishakylejohnson Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'll try it with you.. Key word being TRY lol :P
  • mojojorox
    mojojorox Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Count me in! :bigsmile:
  • bebeXchyM
    bebeXchyM Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    In
  • Carley
    Carley Posts: 88
    Options
    I'm in
  • trmatthewsphatgirl
    trmatthewsphatgirl Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Me too:happy: :happy:
  • Ruth142014
    Ruth142014 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm In!
  • spottedkathy
    spottedkathy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    21 days is a long time without diet soda for me. But I would like to try. Are you going to have a group set up? I need some type of motivation.
  • Ginmont
    Ginmont Posts: 1
    Options
    I'll try it
  • lrlara
    lrlara Posts: 4
    Options
    I'll try!
  • joyfulhappyheart
    joyfulhappyheart Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of it now. technically week 2, but I didn't do ANYTHING last friday-sunday, so instead of giving up, I am just extending it 3 more days. Would love to join ya'll though.

I really like it so far.

Week 2 is much easier for me. I'm getting so much better at the workouts (they are harder than they look!), and I'm figuring out my own tweaks for the food-- that make it easier for me to stay on program.

And before the bashing begins-- I AM NOT A BB COACH, I don't do shakeology, and don't want to. LOL
  • keishakylejohnson
    keishakylejohnson Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Okay are we all starting in the AM?? I've ate 35 calorie bread today booo!! We need a group or something so everyone can keep up with each others pregress and give support.. Im pumped, this will be my first actual challenge :) I'm also debating on starting the squat challenge!!
  • as5kicker000
    Options
    I'm kind of already doing that...but I'M IN!!! :D
  • lady_jewels
    Options
    I haven't thought about starting a group for it. But that sounds like a good idea. I'll check into it tonight. :happy:
  • lady_jewels
    Options
    Okay, I have started a group for the challege. here is a link to it. This is my first group, so i'm not sure if I have to invite each person individually or not. Hopefully, it's open to everyone to join on their on, cause I sleep all day.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/21640-21-day-challenge-group
  • Nikkjr
    Nikkjr Posts: 1
    Options
    Im in :happy:
  • lady_jewels
    Options
    were you able to join without me inviting you? if so, that's awesome.
  • egirlcat207
    egirlcat207 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Think I'm a little late coming in-but this is one I need. Have a serious chocolate habit I need to break!
  • lady_jewels
    Options
    not late at all, we're all just starting