Not Really a sucess

Options
blondie76
blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
I could not do it, I started almost a year ago lost 15 pounds and then stopped all of a sudden, do not know why!!
Christmas hit hard with family and friends here, made me realize, I really do need to have sucess, so as of today I recet my weight and goals to start over, so I may finally be a sucess story!!

Wish me luck this time around, and cheers to all!

Sherri :blushing:

Replies

• nmpresto
    nmpresto Posts: 157
    Options
    I have had the same thing happen to me and it makes zero sense. I was losing weight, feeling amazing physically, emotionally and mentally and then I just stopped and gained it all back and then some. Self sabatoge? Too much of a good thing? I don't know but it sucks and I totally feel for ya! Best of luck this time, this site is awesome and I'm hoping it helps keep both of us with it this time!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    welcome back.
    You can do it. Just track your food and exercise daily and check in here for support.
  • m619p
    m619p Posts: 7
    Options
    That is not an uncommon thing to happen - I've been there a couple times in the last year. The important thing is that you are back on it. It's fantastic that you lost 15 pounds. I've been determined several times, then something comes up in my life and I'm too busy to log my calories and next thing you know - I'm back to eating nasty calorie laden stuff. We have to remember all the positives to weight loss, such as heart health, reducing risk of diabetes and cancer instead of just fitting into a certain dress size. Good luck in your weight loss journey.
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    tks so much it is good to know that I am not the only one!!:flowerforyou:
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Okay! Now you are ready! Good luck.
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I've had that happen to me on numerous occasions. I make a decent amount of progress and something happens and I get discouraged and quit. It's taken me three years of ups and downs to lose 60 pounds. I'm very close to my goal weight now and I'm hoping that MFP will help me stay on track this time.

I will be in a bikini this summer. For real this time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!