Team Ed 01-06-11

Options
Good mornin' teamsters!! Ed is super busy at work but asked if I would please send out the daily post. Bear with me, I am not as good with words as he is. First and foremost, today is going to be an super duper awesome day! One more day until Friday, then the weekend. Remember to eat within your means and stay under your calories or as close to it as you can. And, get movin'!! Even if it is a 20 minute walk around your neighborhood, just move it! Um, water, please, please make sure you get your water in. Ed always aims high, so Imma stick with him and say if you can get 9, that would be fabulous, or at least half, would be even better. Y'all are amazing, wonderful, beautful guys and gals and you can do whatever you set your mind to. Also, don't forget about your goals for the day. Mine are to stay under cals, do my evening run for 45-50 minutes, at least 6 cups of water, and be positive! So, done rambling, let's just do it!!

Have an awesome day!!

:heart:Lou

Replies

• SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Good mornin' teamsters!! Ed is super busy at work but asked if I would please send out the daily post. Bear with me, I am not as good with words as he is. First and foremost, today is going to be an super duper awesome day! One more day until Friday, then the weekend. Remember to eat within your means and stay under your calories or as close to it as you can. And, get movin'!! Even if it is a 20 minute walk around your neighborhood, just move it! Um, water, please, please make sure you get your water in. Ed always aims high, so Imma stick with him and say if you can get 9, that would be fabulous, or at least half, would be even better. Y'all are amazing, wonderful, beautful guys and gals and you can do whatever you set your mind to. Also, don't forget about your goals for the day. Mine are to stay under cals, do my evening run for 45-50 minutes, at least 6 cups of water, and be positive! So, done rambling, let's just do it!!

Have an awesome day!!

:heart:Lou

Thank you for doing this for me love! I soooooooooooooooooo love you!
    Smooches,
    Ed
  • mkirby
    mkirby Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    End of the day here.

Managed the ride to teachers house 6 very hilly miles. Then my training budy came round and we did the sufferfest downward spiral. Basically 2 sets of reverse intervals at 8 - 10/10 effort level. I think im going to throw up.

Having a nice hot bath and a tin of soup for my tea.

BIg thanks to Both you and Ed you both always make me smile when i log on. Weigh in day tomorrow so hopefully i will have good news :)

Hope you both have a great day
  • jcm214
    jcm214 Posts: 157
    Options
    2:47 PM - work is almost over. Long day here. Students are back and school started an hour late due to snow. Nothing like a little chaos to start the semester. Dr. is increasing my antidepressants and wants me back in therapy. Yay. Where is that candy bar? Oh, yeah, right here on my desk. Nom Nom, Nom.

Hoping to stay within my calories but hubby wants Panera for dinner and I love their mac and cheese. Struggling with water, still plan to exercise.

Is it time to hide under the bed yet?
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Hi team!!!
    I am back to work today and I can say that I have so much more energy since I started moving. It's great.

Today my goals are
    -day 6 of my No diet pepsi challange
    -eat under my calories but not as low as yerterday. I still had 330 cals yesterday when I went to bed and could not eat anything else
    -Do C25K W3D2
    -Water water water!!!!

Good luck everyone
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Just now seeing this with an hour to go in my work day :sad:
    Fairly good day. Gonna be under calories no prob as it is day for the vegetarian Daniel Fast, and I am not missing meat one bit.
    Already had 96 ounces of water today, and am headed to the gym for the first time this year after work, so will probably have at least another 32 tonight. Planning on biking for 45-1 hour and walking/running on the track for 30.

Hope everybody is having a good day! It's almost the weekend! :smile:
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    oh look, I found the thread!

Can we please come up with a system for these threads, like I suggested on the last one? Either link the new one at the bottom of the old one...or do one a week...or just do ONE, and let it get huge....

I never find it until it's over. I go to bed in 3 hours. :frown:

My goals for today were to drink my 8 (only at 4).
    To get a new battery for my pedometer so I can use it again. (done)
    It's "rest day" on my running schedule so that part was easy.
    And I completely balanced out my checkbook, paid a bunch of bills, and updated all my financials. (not a health and fitness goal but needs to be done and kept up to date.)

Even though I failed on my water (maybe, the day's not quite over), and have no workout to gain more calories, I am still quite a bit under so I can actually have a nice dinner. (usually only happens on exercise days!)
  • tracyalicia
    Options
    Winding it up here at work. Day 5 of 30 Day Shred is in store for me tonight -- looking forward to it! I'm behind on water (I left my water bottle in the truck last night and it was frozen solid, so I couldn't chug-a-lug on my way into work). I'll catch up.

Hope everyone had a great day, and has a great night!
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Just now seeing this with an hour to go in my work day :sad:
    Fairly good day. Gonna be under calories no prob as it is day for the vegetarian Daniel Fast, and I am not missing meat one bit.
    Already had 96 ounces of water today, and am headed to the gym for the first time this year after work, so will probably have at least another 32 tonight. Planning on biking for 45-1 hour and walking/running on the track for 30.

Hope everybody is having a good day! It's almost the weekend! :smile:
    Gym did not end up as planned, only made it 35 on the bike and 20 on the track :cry: