Fantasy of a "quick fix"

Options
A. Hire a chef and give my calorie allowance

B. Hire a trainer

C. Go to BOOT CAMP

D. Deserted island and eat what's available... juicing, veggies and fruits only, cookie diet, 21 day diet, etc.

:laugh: I rather have a fancy meal every day and don't go over my calories...:blushing:

Replies

• bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    For scenario D are people on the island? Just asking. No reason ;)

Yep!!!! You are stuck and will only survive on some food groups...
  • thickerella
    thickerella Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have a trainer. If this is a quick fix, then I've been doing something wrong. To me it is more like a lot of sweat and sitting down afterwards feeling like I am going to die. Not to mention muscles so sore I can barely move.
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Shape wear that takes all of your fat and loose skin with it when you take them off!
  • MismatchedAlmonds
    MismatchedAlmonds Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have thought about #1 a lot. If I was a millionaire, I'd hire someone for an ugly-large amount of money, and tell them both my calorie allowance and what foods I DIDN'T like. Then I'd tell them I wanted 2-3 meals a day, cook them whenever you want as in-advance as you want. I'm not too proud to defrost ****.

If only.
  • bikinisuited
    Options
    I have thought about #1 a lot. If I was a millionaire, I'd hire someone for an ugly-large amount of money, and tell them both my calorie allowance and what foods I DIDN'T like. Then I'd tell them I wanted 2-3 meals a day, cook them whenever you want as in-advance as you want. I'm not too proud to defrost ****.

If only.

I love food and would not mind someone just bringing my delicious food. Someone can do the math for me. Fantasy of mine always!!:drinker:
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    Personal chef, please! I have very little creativity and no patience when it comes to making food. So things get boring quickly, and a constant rut of 'what's for dinner' with no input from the family. Not to mention the time saver of being able to go home and have dinner ready/waiting...
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    A is my dream. Tasty meals that leave me satisfied and fill my calorie goal. Sounds so awesome.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Eat anything I damned well please and just hook myself up to some kind of vacuum type device at night to suck out enough fat to keep me at around 12% regardless.
  • bikinisuited
    Options
    Eat anything I damned well please and just hook myself up to some kind of vacuum type device at night to suck out enough fat to keep me at around 12% regardless.

Love your fantasy option!!! Hook me up too...LOL
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    in for magical fat sucker machine
  • AlmightyAce
    AlmightyAce Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Fully on board for Option E.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    in for the fat sucking machine too...oh wait it's called lypo...

as for my fantasy quick fix def personal chef but they have to shop each day for my preplanned menu and I would only have certian food in the house...

but if I had the money for that I would get that fat sucking machine thing done