NSV!

Options
spideywebb77
spideywebb77 Posts: 126 Member
I found today that I have lost 6 inches from my waist (Per my belt). I am in the smallest size for this belt so I guess its time to buy a new one. Maybe a pair of pants also since these are more than baggy.

Oh.. and on a side note:

I was wondering about morbid obesity today and how heavy one must be weighed to classify for that. What did i find out? That back in Feb I was big enough! Grr.... So anyway 36 more pounds and I will move out of obese and into merely overweight.

Replies

• kmpsbl2016
    kmpsbl2016 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That is a great NSV! Way to go!:smile:
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Good job! I'm anxiously looking forward to when I'm "just overweight" too!!! Nice when everything starts bagging and dragging on the floor, isn't it??!!!:smile:
  • spideywebb77
    Options
    Thanks!:drinker:
  • spideywebb77
    Options
    The belt is stopping most dragging... but the pants really are starting to be way to large. The extra fabric is falling out from under the belt. I'm not complaining though. Just Happy!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Good NSV!!! Job well done.
  • Nature_Lover1552
    Options
    Awesome NSV!! Nice work! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!