My name is Meghan and I'm New!

Options
I am trying to get back to my "fighting weigt" or I guess I should say soccer weight. I need to lose about 50 lbs to get back to my collge athlete days. I would be happy to lose 40 as I do realize being a college athlete is a lot of work...practice two sometimes three times per day. I jsut don't have time to spend 4-6 hours working out.
My first mini goal is to lose 20 pounds by March 13th. My boyfriend is in Afghanistan as a Civilian contractor. I have not seen him since mid November and he is getting his R&R on March 13th. I want to feel good about myself and look good when he comes home :bigsmile:
Wish me luck!!

Replies

• rckchik13
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck!
  • animemommy
    animemommy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Meghan! I just started yesterday. I hope you meet the goals you set for yourself, but I think your boyfriend will be pleased as pie to see you no matter how you look! Good luck! :)
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome Meghan! This site is awesome, I absolutely love it!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Welcome and free feel to add me as a friend. What I did is got a pedometer. It really helped. I just try to get in 10000 steps a day, and up it if im not close for the day. Exercise is just about everything, I turn on pandora.com and just pick a station that I can dance to and just dance around the house, or with my 2 year old:) I definitely dont spend 4-6 hours a day working out, if I had no job, no 2 year old and no husband, I still wouldnt have enough time, I'd be too tired. Find an exercise you really like, like I do exercising by dancing, and it works.
  • Martattu
    Options
    Hey Meghan!! Welcome!! I have complete confidence .... You can make your goal! I started last year on January 22nd and my 25 pound goal was Easter. I am a 45 year old teacher who has never ever been on the medium side of life .... if I can do it .... I KNOW you can! And what a wonderful celebration of R & R ....

best wishes!!

Marsha
  • MKSullivan
    Options
    Hi Meghan! I just started yesterday. I hope you meet the goals you set for yourself, but I think your boyfriend will be pleased as pie to see you no matter how you look! Good luck! :)

Thank you!!!