New here

Options
Hello all, I am new here . Having been approved for bariatric surgery and done a year and a half of testing, I have decided not to go through with it. So i bought a fitbit and I am very motivated to lose weight and become fit. I am now down 19 pounds from my heaviest weight of 239 :)

Replies

• em902008
    em902008 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    How much is a fit bit and are you liking it? I really want to invest in it or something similar.
  • ProfessorCurlz
    Options
    Awesome! Welcome! You are off to a great start!
  • taniagirlca
    Options
    I absolutely love it, bought it last Friday and it is so motivating. It cost 100.00, well worth it .
  • em902008
    em902008 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'll have to look more into getting one. I'm cheap. Haha. Would be a major splurge for me(which is hard to force myself to do), bet well worth it I'm sure. I get so confused trying to track what I've lost. The equipment (treadmill, bike), the app on my phone, and tracking my heart rate all constantly give me different readings that are more different than they probably should be. :(
  • iamceez23
    iamceez23 Posts: 23
    Options
    I'll have to look more into getting one. I'm cheap. Haha. Would be a major splurge for me(which is hard to force myself to do), bet well worth it I'm sure. I get so confused trying to track what I've lost. The equipment (treadmill, bike), the app on my phone, and tracking my heart rate all constantly give me different readings that are more different than they probably should be. :(

The cheapest fitbit is around 50$ on amazon :) Look them up