Just Started & I Love This Site!

Options
Hello there. My name is Ally. I am 5' 2" and I weigh 150 pounds. I came across this site on a friend's Facebook profile. I'm glad I did, because I love it! I've used a site like this before for a Nutrition class in college, but I had to pay for it. I'm so glad I found one for free!!! I hope to lose 30 pounds using this website, and get back to what I weighed during my Sophomore year of high school! It seems like so long ago... lol Anyways, just thought I'd introduce myself and see if you guys had any tips for me. :)

Replies

• lschneck
    Options
    Hello! I just signed up today and I can already tell that I love this site too! It's so simple and effective! I am in just about the same situation as you. I am 5'1 and 150 and would like to shed about 30 lbs. We will have to keep in touch!
  • oxavecamourxo
    oxavecamourxo Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Yeah, I love how motivating it is to know how many calories you can eat each day. I've been trying really hard to stick to it. The first day I went over...a lot...but the past two days I've been doing really well. I was under like 70 calories yesterday, and I'm under 473 today. =) I think I deserve a piece of chocolate! But, I'm going to resist. I don't want to ruin my progress. lol
  • Tawnee19
    Options
    Hey Allyson! :) Guess who? Haha. I joined like you told me to. This site is pretty cool. I think I'll actually stick to using it. :D