I caught sight of my fatness

Options
Hello,

Last night while getting ready for bed I caught sight of my fatness. In all fairness I may be slightly deluded but I thought I was far less chubby than my reflection showed me. I am comfortable in myself but the belly has got to start going. I've put on about a stone since christmas which I hadn't noticed going on until I set onto the scales today.

So what I need are some people to tell me not to eat rubbish and to get off my butt and put the chocolate down. In return I will help you and support you too.

So who is with me?

Replies

• Ladytigerr1980
    Ladytigerr1980 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i am! i saw a picture of myself the other day and i though, who is that??? dang its me! i think my problem is that how i feel inside is not reflected back at me. i dont feel fat. sometimes i read these articles about women losing weight and i think, wow they sound similar to me, until i read they could barely work out for 10 minutes and i log an hour in cardio regularly at the gym. trying to figure out what i am doing wrong. weight loss is so hard...
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    it was seeing myself in a hotel's bathroom mirror that started me on my journey

Not an easy journey, many side roads and diversions along the way, but do able with thought and a bit of planning
  • IowaPrincess
    IowaPrincess Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    I remember when i saw a picture of myself at my 10 year union....devastating. :(
    Good luck to you!!
  • redraider1
    redraider1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Best friend's upcoming wedding in Ohio... I'm in TX. She was my maid of honor, now I am her MOH. By the time her wedding gets here, I won't have seen her in 3 years. Planning for a change!!!

Feel free to add me! on every day!
  • lynnpertle
    lynnpertle Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I went to a cookout on Sunday. My sister took a picture of all of us and posted it on Facebook. I could NOT believe what I saw. And to think everybody else is going to see it.
  • Lirpa246
    Lirpa246 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I can so relate to this.
  • haleema93
    haleema93 Posts: 70
    Options
    sounds similar to me.. i didnt realise i had a problem until i saw a pic of myself in my friends wedding album!
    Feel free to add me, i need as much motivation as possible and would love to support people in the same boat as me :)
    good luck with everything!!
  • Tigermum9
    Tigermum9 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I ask my family to call me fatty to shame me into eating better. But they wont so Ill call u names if u do me hehe xx
  • bethf0103
    bethf0103 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow you guys! so nice to hear I'm not alone. I can't believe that this is what everyone else sees when the look at me. I have been blissfully unaware guzzling food like there is no tomorrow. I drink a lot of coffee usually with milk and 2 sugars and somewhere between 6-8 cups a day as of now its being replaced with water. No more chocolate!

Lets see how this effects my personality! lack of sugar = Grumpy Beth :)
  • dance25137130
    Options
    in a similar position myself, I'll give my support to you,
  • Smurfette4eva
    Smurfette4eva Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Here. Here. I knew that I was huge before I started working out. I had been eating portions way before the exercise. I saw a mother day picture of myself without posing with others, and I was horrified. This was after I started working out. Then in my birthday, earlier that Tuesday, a friend that I haven't seen in a while said I actually gained more weight like no I'm actually wearing two size smaller than what I was usually. She told me that she was that . She was like your stomach is way bigger than hers. She repeated you HAVE gained weight. smh. Yeah. You ask why I did I mention that. I don't know. I'm just glad that I found something that wasn't Weight Watchers. Add me who wants