ready and willing

Options
i HAVE STRUGGLED WITH MY WEIGHT MY ENTIRE LIFE...i AM VERY PRETTY, CAN BE SEXY, I HAVE KILLER EYES, A GREAT HEART. I AM SMART. BULLHEADED AND STUBBORN ALL IN ONE! I LOVE THE OUTDOORS, I LOVE THE WATER AND USED TO ENJOY WATER SKIING. I LOVE HORSES AND HORSE BACK RIDING. I LOVE TO FISH. LONG WALKS IN THE WOODS, TUBING DOWN THE RIVER AND SNORKELING ARE A FAVORITE PAST TIME! MY WEIGHT IS BECOMING MORE OF AN ISSUE, BREATHING IS BECOMING HARDER. I ACTUALLY FIND MYSELF NOT DOING THINGS JUST BECAUSE IT IS A CHALLENGE OR AN ISSUE BECAUSE OF MY WEIGHT. I DONT WANT TO LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE. I WANT MY LIFE BACK. I HAVE TRIED AND TRIED DIFFERENT DIETS, AND I HAVE FAILED. i HAVE EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT THE BARIACTRICS SURGERY AND AM STILL CONSIDERING IT. BUT I AM GOING TO TRY THIS FIRST AND SEE IF I CAN FIND ANY SUCCESS WITH THIS. I WANT TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE AND I NEED OTHERS TO CHALLENGE ME AND SUPPORT ME... ALLL FRIENDS WELCOME!

Replies

• Ghostflower23
    Options
    I really want to say good luck to you and I do agree you are pretty
  • MommaRainbow
    MommaRainbow Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    When I first began my journey I lost 70 pounds within the first year. I didn't exercise but was steadfast to staying in my calorie range.

Last November at the holiday and continuing forward I made poor choices and yes gained back a good bit. I haven't given up but recently began again to try to stay within my calorie range.

One day at a time. If you fall off one day, get back to it tomorrow. You can do this. It all comes down to what are we eating.

Another MFP friend has lost over 130 pounds in two years by counting and walking. Wishing you the best!
  • Tia_N_Mac
    Tia_N_Mac Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You can do this! And it's so much better to start now before you hit your 40's....girl, that metabolism slow down is no joke! Lol
  • bettermarz
    bettermarz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love your attitude!
    I'm going to send you a friend request right now.