aimladuke Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Skinny Frozen Peanut Butter Pies
    Yield: 12 pies

Ingredients

■12 reduced fat oreos
    ■4 ounces fat-free cream cheese (or low-fat) + 1 oz
    ■1/2 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
    ■1/3 cup peanut butter (I use Skippy Naturals, you can use reduced-fat peanut butter if you wish)
    ■1 1/2 cups Cool Whip Free (or you can use low-fat or sugar-free)

1.Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
    2.crush Oreos and mix with 1 oz of cream cheese. Evenly divide among the muffin cups (about 1 1/2 tablespoons per each). Press down to compact (I use the bottom of a shot glass and it works perfect for this step).
    3.Beat remaining (4oz) cream cheese with a hand mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter. Fold in Cool Whip.
    4.Divide batter among muffin cups, about 2 tablespoons per each. Freeze overnight before eating.

I use PB2 for this recipe. Its 130 calories for 1 serving
  • keepongoingnmw
    keepongoingnmw Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/ - I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet! Great blog FULL of healthy desserts including cakes for one, older recipes don't have cals but I use the recipe feature on MFP to calculate these before I make it if I need to.

Tonight I had rhubarb (not sure what to call the cooking method!) But it was chopped and put in a saucepan with some dark brown sugar (Made a huge batch with my mum as my parents had a bumper crop - 850g rhubarb + 40g sugar) set heat to medium and stir every so often until soft. (I had 100g which worked out as only 31 cals! - used the end weight as the serving size so I could just put in 100 portions for 100g) Served with vanilla ice cream (55g - 110 cals) and crumbled digestive biscuits (71 cals each - I had two) - we've been watching too many cooking programmes so were calling it 'deconstructed rhubarb crumble' :tongue: It worked out as 286 cals altogether, but the rhubarb itself is very low cal!
    I found it gross. Lots of great reviews on the site but it was blech to me and smelled bad.

Have you ever tried her cookie dough recipe? If so how did it taste?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Make sure to double check the calories for chocolate covered katie. I tried one of the recipes... supposedly 110 calories a serving... it turned out close to 400!
  • LifeWithPie
    LifeWithPie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/ - I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet! Great blog FULL of healthy desserts including cakes for one, older recipes don't have cals but I use the recipe feature on MFP to calculate these before I make it if I need to.

Tonight I had rhubarb (not sure what to call the cooking method!) But it was chopped and put in a saucepan with some dark brown sugar (Made a huge batch with my mum as my parents had a bumper crop - 850g rhubarb + 40g sugar) set heat to medium and stir every so often until soft. (I had 100g which worked out as only 31 cals! - used the end weight as the serving size so I could just put in 100 portions for 100g) Served with vanilla ice cream (55g - 110 cals) and crumbled digestive biscuits (71 cals each - I had two) - we've been watching too many cooking programmes so were calling it 'deconstructed rhubarb crumble' :tongue: It worked out as 286 cals altogether, but the rhubarb itself is very low cal!
    I found it gross. Lots of great reviews on the site but it was blech to me and smelled bad.

Have you ever tried her cookie dough recipe? If so how did it taste?

I've made it as well. Disgusting and tasted NOTHING like cookie dough. However, I do like a lot of other recipes she has.
  • Kestrelwings
    Kestrelwings Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Wish we had that Cool Whip/Kool Whip thingie over here, it sounds yummy.
    I am currently loving my ice cream maker, using Almond milk as the base means I can add what I like and eat lots and lots of it :bigsmile:
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Plain Greek yogurt with berries and maybe a sprinkle of sliced almonds.

Diced apple mix together with natural peanut butter and a chopped up square of 90% chocolate.
  • tmjdunn
    tmjdunn Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Justin's dark chocolate peanutbutter cups. the ones that come 1 to a package are 80 cals each...the ones in a two pack are 100 cals each i believe. soooo yummy.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    well, there's watermelon cake....YUM!!

I personally love my maple bacon cupcakes, omfg delicious

OR

1 cup greek yogurt(I use nonfat usually)
    4tbsp cool whip
    and whatever the serving is for sugar free pudding, mix only............I use different ones. I personally like chocolate and will add a 1tbsp of peanut butter. or cheesecake and add strawberries. the possibilities are endless
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I've tried this recipe and it turned out well: Homemade Healthy Butterfingers - http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2012/10/18/healthy-butterfingers/

For an apple-pie substitute, skin, core and slice an apple, drop into a pain with a tiny bit of oil/butter and sautee until carmelized, sprinkle a bit of brown sugar and cinnamon. Makes a phenomenal oatmeal topping as well. SO good.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,658 Member
    Options
    From memory of a Donna Hay recipe:

In the food processor blend a frozen banana cut into pieces, frozen berries and a little yoghurt or store bought custard. Tastes like ice cream. The berries don't add much flavour but improve the colour. I've heard of people replacing the berries with cacao powder for a chocolate variation.
  • justinec258
    Options
    Have to post the easiest trick to satisfying that crave....do it up with the Diet Soda Cake, use any cake mix and add a1 can of diet soda to it. Love the diet sprite with a lemon cake mix YUM! Diet coke with chocolate too!!!
  • andresconejo
    andresconejo Posts: 264
    Options
    Mix:
    6 tbsp of HErshey's Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
    30 grams of egg white
    3-4 TBSP of water or no-calorie soda
    3/4 tsp baking powder
    Spices & sweetener

And Microwave 2 - 2 1/2 minutes, and you'll have an AMAZING and big chocolate cake for less than 80 calories!
    You can microwave it less so it will be more fudgy
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    TBSP of peanut butter, and invert a honey container, open pie hole, squeeze honey and count to 3; done.
  • keepongoingnmw
    keepongoingnmw Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    A regular s'more is under 200 calories!
  • SirBen81
    SirBen81 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Fat/Sugar free Jello cheesecake with graham cracker crust and cherry topping.

...and Whiskey. You body can't turn alcohol calories into fat.
  • Curtruns
    Curtruns Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    chocolate shake at McDonald's......low calorie is subjective right?
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    1 cup any whole milk yogurt, 2tsp sugar free caramel Torani syrup, liberal sprinkle of cinnamon. Stir and serve. 210 calories. Sure you could use fat free but it won't be as fab!
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Bump..good to know there are some healthy recipe websites..I hope with the nutrition facts also. Craving a lemon meringue pie here, but scared of the calorie content and sugar. Thank you.:flowerforyou:
    If you make Geoffrey Zakarian's lemon tart recipe from The Kitchen website and just put the filling in 8 ramekins and forget the crust it is only 189 cals a serving and kick *kitten* amazing flavor.
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Lately, apples.
  • eyecandyrayce
    eyecandyrayce Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Weight watcher fudge bars - 100 calories
    Weight watchers strawberry yogurt bars - 60 calories
    Hershey's Bliss Milk Chocolate Squares - 35 calories each
    Nature Valley Granola Thins with Dark Chocolate - 80 calories
    Same as above but with peanut butter - 90 calories