What is the ugliest car you have ever owned?

Options

Replies

• StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I don't do ugly cars. :tongue:
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    I don't do ugly cars. :tongue:

wbufrd.jpg
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Yes. I like cars. Pretty, fast ones, mostly....but others, on occasion. :glasses:

For example....I find the burnt orange 84 Mustang above to be QUITE attractive.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Looks like the Pinto's are in the lead...
  • wardamnirish
    wardamnirish Posts: 395
    Options
    1989 Plymouth Horizon.
  • wardamnirish
    wardamnirish Posts: 395
    Options
    For me - hands down - my 1972 canary-yellow AMC Gremlin. It had a sweet 8-track player though :noway:

06-1972-gremlin-xlt1.jpg

I would totally drive one of those now.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Oh boy..
    I had a 1977 VW Passat. It was bright orange and had brown "Pleather" seats.

I also owned a 2001 bright yellow Pontiac Aztek.
    As ugly as the Aztek was, it was actually a very pratical vehicle.
    I could fit standard plywood in the back. The tailgate had recesses in it for your butt and it had radio controls in the back also.
    Mine came with the tent option and we did use it quite often.
    A tree branch crushed it during one of the Hurricanes.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I've had many. 1972 Pinto Wagon
    1964 Dodge Dart
    1964 Plymouth Valiant

Some might think my 1951 Plymouth Belvedere was the ugliets, but that was my favorite car.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Closest thing to ugly was '95 Ford Contour. Worst car i ever owned. Took a 3k loss just to be rid of it.

Are VW new Beetles ugly? Green ones? If so, then i stand corrected.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    A green 73 Gremlin
  • vasairiah
    vasairiah Posts: 5,187 Member
    Options
    A green 73 Gremlin

bahah! We had one of these when I was growing up. The seats were black plastic and killed your legs from the heat.

For me ugliest was my 83 ford ltd in college, white with maroon cloth interior....multi color thumb tacks held up the cloth roof!
    :drinker:
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Ford Explorer... It's a piece of crap.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Hands down it was the 1985 Mercury Marquis I drove for a few months in college when I wrecked another not-quite-as-ugly car. Truly awful.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Ford Explorer... It's a piece of crap.

aww man I had a mid-90's Explorer that I loved and drove to death!
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I would totally roll in a Pinto. Actually, one of my favorite cars is my '73 VW Thing, orange, bamboo flooring <3
  • DonaldSterlingFan
    Options
    Honestly, ever since I started my own business when I was 18, I've been bringing in roughly 285k quarterly in profits... Needless to say, my car collection should be quite absurd--this is not the case.

This is probably the most hideous piece of rubbish I've ever had the misfortune of owning:

2011+Mazda+Miata+MX-5+Interiour+4.jpg

It was a 2011 (LOL!), and the interior was maybe a 6/10. It smelled like fresh lavender for some reason, and I could never figure out why. The main problem with this vehicle is that there's honestly not enough storage space. To maintain my physique I require a very strict diet consisting of high protein, low carbs, and no fat. Essentially, I carry around 4 10lb bags of protein powder where ever I go, and the Miata simply didn't provide me with ample space to carry out day-to-day tasks such as this. Also not a great car to drive a child in. Set up a car seat for my dog and he wasn't really impressed.
  • InevitableButterfly
    InevitableButterfly Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    The one I have now - 2004 Saturn L300. I guess that's what I get for destroying two cars in two years. No more nice cars for me.

l3004dr-1.jpg
  • Modern_Warrior
    Options
    I currently drive a 1992 Chevy 3/4 ton converstion van - you know, the one with the captain's chairs, sofa that makes into a bed, indirect lighting, etc. Not great around town, and it gets 13 mpg. It'd be much better if I could talk my lady into breaking it in properly, but no dice.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Not really ugly,but my first car was a 1994 Mustang with gawdy red interior. The outside was sexual, the inside was not.

1994_ford_mustang_gt_convertible_100089488338662764.jpg

This is my current car, 2013 Hyundai Accent

20140324_162148_zpsd8891f3d.jpg
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Also, my Mustang was a base model with GT trim. The previous owner did a lot of modifications.