12 weeks to Valentine's day Challenge???

Options
Hey everyone. I was looking through the posts yesterday and I ran into one that had something about losing weight by Valentine's day, a 12 week challenge. I did not have time to respond but I really wanted to join. Does anyone know how I could go about joining it? I tried to search for it but these other posts came up. Please help. Thank you!

Replies

• Shawnalee0703
    Options
    We can start a new one, at anytime!! V-day is WAY less than 12 weeks now. I am all for starting a group with you! What were the details of it?
  • TealStar13
    Options
    I'm down as well! I don't know any of the details but I'm down for a challenge. :) I know I can stand to lose a few pounds by then.
  • thatgirl17
    Options
    Ditto! Count me in! :)
  • cupcakelover103
    cupcakelover103 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'd love to join if it's not too late.
    I was looking for a V-day challenge but most of them have already started.
    Count me in
  • thatgirl17
    Options
    I have noticed nothing has happened with this group...I am interested just not really sure what the challenge should be and how we should record etc...suggestions?
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    you are welcome to join the 'new year's resolutions: 5-15 pounds by valentine's day' support group if you want. :) we always have room for more.
  • Krose87
    Options
    I would love to join in this challenge too. Let me know what I need to do. I am the leader of my TOPS(Taking OFF Pounds Sensible) group in my town and alway looking for way to motivate me and my members. Any one else with TOPS?
  • Tammy6591
    Tammy6591 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey girl. So how does this work? How do we report our results? Is someone heading the challenge?
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    I agree there isn't much here but that is because it was posted to help them find the Vday challenge! I think we should still do something. Maybe not weight loss but maybe being under calories everyday till Vday OR burning so many calories?? Just an idea.
  • the1andonlyD
    Options
    Hey ladies. Well I never really followed up on the VD challenge. Instead I found this different challenge which was inspired by the MTV documentary series "I Used to be Fat" . These teens get 111 days to lose 90 lbs.

Our challenge lasts 111 days and you just fill in the blank on how much weight you want to lose at the end of the challenge. It can be 30,50,80 however much weight you want to lose.

For me, I need to lose 60 lb in 111 days. We started this challenge on Monday 1/10/11 and we're counting down so today is day 107, meaning we have 107 days to reach our goal weight. Everyone is welcome to join!!!

If your interested plz let me know, or just follow along on our thread. "Hello-84lbs to go!! Wanna Join me? Which was started by leesa2020. Good luck! Let me know if you guys have any questions.