Kinect

mlpautzke
mlpautzke Posts: 13 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
I know there are a few posts about Kinect but since it has been out for a few months and new games have came out, I was wondering what the BEST exercise video for Kinect is out? I don't want to buy one and not really like it. I really want Zumba.

Replies

• TammyBee
    TammyBee Posts: 178
    Me too! I am going to be getting it soon. I want the dance one too.
  • mlpautzke
    mlpautzke Posts: 13 Member
    I have the dance central, it is fun!!!! The calories doesn't seem to really work on it though... I can be sweating up a storm and it says I lost 2 calories!
  • kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    I tried dance central on new years eve. One thing I learnt - crank that soulja boy is incredibly hard to do after several tequila sunrises and I was probably lucky to have not started the new year in traction
  • The only game I've played for Kinect was the sports game that came with it. After doing the track and field routine with the long jump, hurdles, and javelin throw, I was more sore in more places than I've ever been after a gym workout!! Granted, I don't think it monitored calories, but still... heck of a workout!!

I've heard mixed reviews about the Zumba game, but since I've never played it I can't give a personal review.
This discussion has been closed.