JT_Texas Posts: 9
    Options
    Toxic Avenger
  • chellebelle418
    Options
    Psycho

Childs Play

The Invisible Man

i cud go on 4 days.....lotta hate, lol.....next!
  • BuildaBetterBody4
    Options
    The Mask!
  • MissChyna
    MissChyna Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Psycho
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    From Hell
  • mjones6599
    mjones6599 Posts: 129
    Options
    Gone in 60 Seconds!

LOL, I guess that was cold...oh well. Truth hurts!!
  • BuildaBetterBody4
    Options
    It sounds to me you ladies need to research Narcissism. Eye opening information. Some related terms to google as well. Projection, Gaslighting, Hoovering, crazy making, mirroring, love bombing, the idealize devalue, discard cycle etc. Also google the pathological relationship agenda of the Narcissist. A good informative site as well. Psychopathfree.com. They are all the same. Once you know the red flags you'll see them coming a mile away and will be able to avoid them. Warning: You'll have to do some introspection as well. Wish you all the best.
  • at_night_bookstore
    at_night_bookstore Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    7 years in Tibet
  • lceng24
    lceng24 Posts: 1
    Options
    "Cheers":drinker:
  • csman49
    csman49 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    CSI
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    It sounds to me you ladies need to research Narcissism. Eye opening information. Some related terms to google as well. Projection, Gaslighting, Hoovering, crazy making, mirroring, love bombing, the idealize devalue, discard cycle etc. Also google the pathological relationship agenda of the Narcissist. A good informative site as well. Psychopathfree.com. They are all the same. Once you know the red flags you'll see them coming a mile away and will be able to avoid them. Warning: You'll have to do some introspection as well. Wish you all the best.

Not everyone's ex is a psychopath though, sometimes two people just don't get along well enough for the relationship to work long term. And lots of women are psychopaths too. In fact the people in my life that's I've known who behave like the descriptions of narcissistic personality disorder or psychopathic behaviour were female. And I'm sure on a thread like this they'd have nothing good to say about ex partners.

And most ex partners who are exes because of their behaviour, it's just normal run-of-the-mill douchebaggery, it doesn't mean they're a psychopath. I'd say there's quite a big danger of people, due to anger or whatever, deciding that their ex partner is a psychopath when really he or she is just a *kitten*. And a lot of cases a break-up is 50/50 in terms of fault and mostly they're just not as compatible as they thought they were.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Me, myself and Irene. (First ex). He was a bit... cuckoo.
  • maddieftaylor
    maddieftaylor Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Psycho

Hahaha, I was going to do this one!
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Supersize Me

...Literally, she was my feeder and partly why I joined here.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Mandingo
  • lucylousmummy
    lucylousmummy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    the heartbreak kid

3 years of forgiving him for cheating on me before i had enough, lead me to rebound with....

sleeping with the enemy
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Grandma's Boy
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    Supersize Me

...Literally, she was my feeder and partly why I joined here.

ohhhhh glad you realized it!!!