really expected to loose another pound

Options
im loosing weight really slowly. im watching what i eat and ive just come off my period but i havent lost much weight. i expected to get down to 12st 3lb, but this morning i weighed and im 12st 4lb (78 kg) :( .I've been exercising really hard and watching what i eat and i even drank loads of water yesterday to help flush out any water retention but im only down 1 pound since the other day and usually when i come off my period i loose more weight.

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    change expectations.

weight loss is not linear and it doesn't go the same everytime.

With 32lbs to lose 1lb a week is a good rate...
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    change expectations.

+1
  • 12pillows
    12pillows Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Probably water weight. If you changed up your exercise and drank loads of water your body is probably clinging to some.
    Keep doing what you're doing and weigh yourself once a week, in the morning, before you eat and after you've gone to the loo.

Take some pictures too, it's not all in the numbers :)
  • garnerish
    garnerish Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    change expectations.

+1

+1
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Never until I visited this site did I realise many people's inability to spell the word 'lose' incorrectly....

Please familiarize yourself with MFP's Site-Wide Community Guidelines.

1. 1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    Don't get too discouraged. As stated above, it's not going to be consistent each week. My weight bounces around multiple times per day, and I can be several pounds heavier at night than weighing first thing in the morning. Water weight can be tricky, but as long as you are staying within your calorie allotment, working out, and feel changes, don't get hung up with the number on the scale! Just keep doing what you're doing.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Never until I visited this site did I realise many people's inability to spell the word 'lose' incorrectly....

Please familiarize yourself with MFP's Site-Wide Community Guidelines.

1. 1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.

+1