runkeeper pro free until end of janurary....

Options
bluiz13
bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
http://runkeeper.com/fitness-app-download

check out this link...runkeeper pro is free thru end of january....
i HIGHLY recommend it if you are doing any form of exercise where you are tracking miles....

Replies

• Disciplined74
    Disciplined74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Just have to say I love your ticker -

I thought is was an original idea that I had. It's nice to see a kindred spirit, technologically anyway. lol

Eva
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info!! Downloading to my iPhone now!!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    Just have to say I love your ticker -

I thought is was an original idea that I had. It's nice to see a kindred spirit, technologically anyway. lol

Eva

i borrowed it from someone i saw in a thread and she said she borrowed from someone else but couldnt remember who...might have been you lol
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Yep yep!!! Downloaded last night! Woohoo :o)

Katie
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Ok that sucks the app looks awesome and would love to have it but I have a Windows 7 phone and it is not offered for that phone yet. :sad:
  • curvymonkey
    Options
    Thanks for the head's up! It's still cold out and ain't no way I'm going to run out there, but I'll get it so that it's ready for when I can. Whee!
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    :( wishing my phone was "smarter" lol
  • girlsaint
    girlsaint Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Got it! Thankyou! Ilove keeping track of my treadmill miles, and now I might even go (gasp) OUTSIDE lol
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Very excited for this, thanks for the heads up!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    just noticed the typo in my thread title...that bugs the crap out of me...anyway, i'm bumping this thread cause i want everyone who can to take advantage of this awesome app...
  • letsgetit
    Options
    thanks for the info!
  • cnance
    cnance Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I was hesitant to get this before because I've never even completed C25K and it was $10. Now its there ready for me when I am running again and it was free. Win-Win!