Tight pants

Allison128
Allison128 Posts: 116 Member
edited September 22 in Success Stories
SO When I began my skinny body discovery last year... I was 157lbs. I am 5'1. Recently with the wonderful support of my MFP friends I have lost 21lbs!!!! I have 16 lbs and I am determined to get to my goal weight!

Anyways... I went shopping for some SMALL clothes and I found that a size 8/9 was tight. I examined the fit in the mirror. The jeans I tried on looked slimming, my butt looked good... best off... no muffin top. So I kept thinking... why are these jeans soo tight? Then I realized.. I have been wearing a size 12 jeans since I've lost 21lbs. nice and loose and comfy! haha!! My new jeans weren't tight... they actually just fit! I didn't have droopy draws anymore!!!

So I am still on a mission but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your support encouragement and wise words!

THANK YOU!

Replies

• sherylhs
    sherylhs Posts: 141 Member
    Yea for no more droopy drawers! Mine are making me crazy. :grumble:

~S
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Yay!! Awesome job chickie... You got this!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    yeah WTG!!!!!!

so nice to graduate to the next size down ;)

I went from size 16 to size 2 I was like OMG no way.. I can wear some size 1's depending on the brand.
  • Good for you! I had that exact same experience the other day. I'm doing the 365 day challenge (no buying clothes for a year - a clothes diet!) but the clause is that my mom has promised to buy me a pair of skinny jeans when I get to my goal weight of 120. Looking forward to that!

Keep it up, you'll get there in no time. In the meantime, enjoy the little victories along the way! You look great!
  • Allison128
    Allison128 Posts: 116 Member
    Thanks everyone. My one friend had lost a lot of weight and seh mentioned to trade in the old clothes for new small ones during my weightloss. I gotta say the smaller clothes show off my hard work versus wearing the clothes that are too big. I can't see my hard work in the big clothes because they don't hung your body like the smaller clothes. I 'm so excited. Now if I can jsut lose the last 16!
  • KanCrav
    KanCrav Posts: 439 Member
    good job!! you are over the half way point, not too far to go now!~! And now you already have all the tools to eating right and exercise, the last 16 will just take time, no more stress!~!.... Go TIGHT PANTS!~!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!