Anyone had much success with Killer Buns & Thighs?

Options
Hi,

I'm currently doing 30 day shred, but thinking of getting Killer Buns & Thighs as thats my main trouble area.

Anyone completed it with any good results??

Thanks

Teresa

Replies

• bexcobham
    bexcobham Posts: 107
    Options
    Yes, it has really lifted up my saggy bum and toned my thighs. :)

Level 2 was really harsh the first couple of times I tried it, but it's worth persevering with, as it gets easier. Oddly, level 3 is not as bad as level 2.

Forgot to mention - it's not a good one if you have knee problems.
  • teresathorne101
    teresathorne101 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    No probs with knees, although have pulled a calf muscle before doing butt kicks!

May give it a go - the first level is on youtube :)
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    yes done it, you'll always get results with Jillian - def a safe bet!
  • bexcobham
    Options
    I really rate Jillian's workouts. They aren't pretty, but they do the job well.
  • jseeke
    jseeke Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love Killer Buns and Thighs!! Level 2 is the toughest for me. Level 3 focuses more on strength training and the first 2 focus more on cardio and strength training.
  • bexcobham
    Options
    I love Killer Buns and Thighs!! Level 2 is the toughest for me. Level 3 focuses more on strength training and the first 2 focus more on cardio and strength training.

I didn't now what had hit me when I first tried Level 2 of Kller Buns. I was dazed and confused afterwards!
  • bexcobham
    Options
    =
  • teresathorne101
    teresathorne101 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    So did it do the job? Can always see lots of before and after pics of tummys - but i want to see buns and thighs! (without being pervy!)
  • bexcobham
    Options
    So did it do the job? Can always see lots of before and after pics of tummys - but i want to see buns and thighs! (without being pervy!)

Sorry I can't help you out there, but I wish I had taken a before picture. I don't think I'll ever have my perky bum back, but it's so much better. My thighs are pretty solid now. I think I could crack walnuts between them. :D

In fact, I think I'll do a lunch time Killer Buns session shortly!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!