Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone Looking to lose 80lbs +

Hi Everyone, I'm on day 1 of this journey! Anyone here looking to lose weight at a moderate pace that want to team up and motivate?

Replies

• sdps720
    sdps720 Posts: 80 Member
    welcome to the rest of your new life!

Feel free to add me. I log in daily and my diary is open
  • SammieDQ37
    SammieDQ37 Posts: 37
    Im on my 4th try at this. Feel free to add me. Im looking for positive and motivated pals to share this journey with ;0)

Edited to add : I have about 86 pounds to lose :sad: :noway:
  • Definitely! I will add you, it's the beginning!
  • You can definitely do it!
  • weblur
    weblur Posts: 140 Member
    lol at your avatar! I've got 150-200lbs to lose. Moderate portions and logging my food daily is my main strategy right now, adding more and more exercise as I am able to move better.
  • em902008
    em902008 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi! I've got a lot to lose. Starting with a goal of 48 though. Been working on it for a couple months now and only have a 2.2 loss. :( got some advice today and hoping that helps. I work out quite a bit and monitor and log what I eat and I'm still struggling. Can be very discouraging. I joined for the support and for any tips I can get. Hopefully going to stick to using the site this time! Feel free to add me or message me any time:)