ladies - 5ft 5/6 what are your measurements?

Options

Replies

• katblueyez
    katblueyez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and a half.

Weight: 118

Hips: 34
    Waist: 24
    Bust: 32 (teeny boobs :( )
  • Aka8941
    Aka8941 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    5'7 and 1/2

weight: 211
    Bust-42
    waist-38 yikes
    hips-42

apple shaped with metabolic syndrome and pre diabetic. the measurements reflect that pretty well.
  • bardofdoom
    Options
    5'6
    135ish
    Bust:36
    Waist:27
    Hips:40
    I'm definitely pear shaped
  • chloeealicee
    chloeealicee Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    5'5
    120lbs
    Bust:32
    Waist: 27
    Hips:35

I'm going to be honest and say i really have no idea what body type i am...some say i'm a hour glass where as i definitely think i'm pear shaped.
  • MissMackenzieBlake
    Options
    I am 5'5. I weigh between 128-130. I just took my measurements: Bust 39, Waist 27, & Hips 37. I'm happy to see that I'm within a "normal healthy" range- I didn't have any point of comparison so thank you all for posting!

In consensus with the several ladies talking about higher hip bones and a short torso- I'm with you on that one. It's quite frustrating feeling as though my waist is so wide! I'd love to pick up corset training or something of that nature just to see if it makes a difference because diet and an active lifestyle isn't quite doing it...

Keep up the good work ladies!
  • lorigrocks
    lorigrocks Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    5'6
    Weight 134.5 lbs and still going...
    Bust 35
    Waist 31.5
    Hips 34.5
  • lavendah
    lavendah Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    5' 6.5"
    161 lbs
    39-32-41

*Measurement of smallest part of waist,it really varies depending on where I measure it from.
  • Lilphoenix
    Lilphoenix Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My thick hair just pushes me to 5'5'' ;D

B: 33"
    W: 25.5"
    H: 35.5"

128-132 pounds. My weight, like every person's, fluctuates, even when weighed at the same time or under similar circumstances.

I guess my ideal would be 120, but after having lived for so long being afraid of food, I'm learning to be grateful for where I'm at now and loving myself in the moment.
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4"

Bust: 35.5"
    Waist: 26"
    Hips: 35.5"
  • stormsalot
    stormsalot Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I'm 5' 6"
    Bust 33 inches
    Natural waist is 28 inches
    Hips are 37 inches

What body type am I? I want to be 120 with a 26 inch waist but my boobs are always the first thing to go :(
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I am female, 5'6" & 140lbs

36 - bust
    30 - waist
    37 - hips

As you can see, I don't have an hour glass figure like you guys. My waist isn't small. I'm more of a "straight" or "apple body type."

Ah, that was an old post of mine.
    I am now 137lbs & more muscle!

37.5 - bust
    28 - waist
    38 - hips
  • Katielou112
    Katielou112 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm around 152lbs, 5ft 5.

Under bust - 34.5
    Waist - 29.5
    Hips - 36

Goes to show what exercising and eating right (vs. eating too little) can do for you. When I was around 16/17 I weighed 9.5 stone (~136lbs) and my measurements were 34, 28 & 36. I'm only 2 inches off those measurements overall and yet I'm 17lbs heavier! Think I'd be really happy if I lost another 7lbs...would feel like I have some room lol, but I'm back in my tight dresses now!
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 5' 5", 48 yo, 140 lbs.

34/29/36......funny you would think with these measurements I would have a waist but no I really am straight......lol.

Love this post. :smile:
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    5' 5
    bust 38
    waist 28
    hips 38
    weight 143 lbs
  • cottonta1l
    cottonta1l Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    5'6
    126 pounds 16% body fat last time I was measured
    24-25 (seems to vary often)
    Thighs are 20 and calves 14. I always feel like my calves are very big?!
  • stormsalot
    stormsalot Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I'm 5' 6"
    Bust 33 inches
    Natural waist is 28 inches
    Hips are 37 inches

What body type am I? I want to be 120 with a 26 inch waist but my boobs are always the first thing to go :(

Would that be Apple?
  • NadiaMayl
    NadiaMayl Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    5' 6
    bust 33 inches
    waist 32 inches
    hips 41 inches
    weight 165lbs

A few inches to go all around!! =D Plus now that I look at my measurements (and actually pay attention)... I HAVE NO WAIST LINE!! I always thought I had more shape... hahaha oh rude awakening!!! =/
  • kindel2
    kindel2 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    That sounds more like a pear shape. The weight is more likely to come off you top if you are a pear. There are certain measurements you can find online to be sure. Apple's seem to have much smaller legs then anything could mean weight does not .want to hang around there. I would suggest Apple shapes to exercise there legs cardio (not in a spot training type of way). I feel like the box with the Apple shape will burn fat everywhere else. So as a pear shape it would be harder to lose inches from the hip and thigh area so try working the arms more. Randomness, I read this somewhere without a sourse I sound odd.
  • ladyclairejc
    ladyclairejc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    5'5" - 169lbs (at last doc appt a couple weeks ago)

Just measured this morning in fact:
    Bust - 37'
    Waist - 32.5'
    Hips 40.5'

Getting serious again after slowly (read: not working at it consciously) losing most of the baby weight (ideal is 145lb and I've been there before)
  • cnc9619
    cnc9619 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm much shorter than that, but whatever. I'm 5'2" 124lbs
    Bust: 36
    Waist: 27
    Hips: 36
    But, I'm seventeen, I still have some growing to do, so that will probably change.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!