New to MFP! Here's to losing baby weight!

Options
I'm a mom of 3 (4 and under), and my youngest is almost 1. After my second was born, I exercised and ran two 5k races. I would push my two kids in a double jogger and loved it. Now I have a treadmill and just haven't found the same motivation to run. My husband is traveling for work for almost the whole month of June, though, and my goal is to make a change while he's gone. Healthy eating has never been a big priority for me, even though I encourage my kids to eat healthy. I'm determined to eat healthy myself! Here's to losing the last bit of baby weight (and the bits that hung around after the first two babies!).

Replies

• mscassclark
    Options
    I agree on the losing babyweight thing girl. Lets do this!
  • Edmond_Dantes
    Edmond_Dantes Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • nschoe123
    nschoe123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new arrival. I also have 3 kids and had my son in December. At first, I was really struggling to get the baby weight off. But when I went back to work, I started exercising, eatting healthy (no sugar, no processed food, and mostly organic) and have lost 46 lbs now. I am finally down to my last 11 lbs to go. I think by having three now and staying very busy with my son and daughter both in baseball and a husband that works all the time.

You can do this :)
  • Allizabeth1
    Allizabeth1 Posts: 10
    Options
    Congrats on attempting to lose that stubborn weight! One you have motivation, the rest is easy peasy. :) Good luck!